⊹6⊹

┍━━━━━☯︎━━━━━┑

⊹POISON⊹

a genshin impact fan fiction made by skelly saros

┕━━━━━☯︎━━━━━┙

⊹╬⊹

CHAPTER 6;
Deaths kiss

⊹╬⊹

Maybe it was the intense laughter, or the stare coming from the celestial man. But Aether couldn't help but tremble. It wasn't only him but his companions too who were at the mere sight of the god were just a mess.

The man scoffed. "Was it that obvious?" He asked.

Aether shook his head. "N-no! Actually. I know you because I found a book written about you!" He stuttered, but tried to keep his composure. His voice is still polite as if keeping a distance but keeping his respect obvious.

The man huffed at this, shaking his head as if not bothered by this sudden respect that was given by the blonde haired man. And instead, he lent out his hand forward.

"I don't believe you, I remember all books that remained about me were burnt. If you aren't lying. Let me see the book you speak of" he said, his hand still lent out to receive.

Aether nodded quickly, pulling out his bag and putting his hand into the mini universe of everything inside that he nicknamed his inventory due to the unlimited space. Okay back to business. He rummaged through the books he had collected over the long while and finally. After forcing himself to get faster when the man in front of Aether started to tap his foot in a pattern as if bored. He finally found it right in the very back. And so, he somewhat bowed and gently placed the book in the man's firm hands.

Aether watched as the slender yet rough and calloused hands opened up the book. The long and slender fingers slowly tracing over the illustrations and reading through the writings before he flicked onto the next page. Sometimes at certain spots of the text he raised a brow or scuffed. Unamused at the contents of the book before he finally closed the book shut and pushed it back into Aether's arms.

"The book barely had any proper information about me. It just stated my and the other archons regret of the olden times" he said with a sigh. "And to think I was hoping for something more interesting." He said with a shrug as he shook his head.

But then he snapped his head in their direction. Making them slightly jump. "but the book was somewhat useful. So," he said before he started to count how many of the people were there.

"So there's five of you, I need two of you to stay here. The rest may leave. But I warn you, if you fools dare try to come back and try to get other mortals know of my existence I will kill you all without hesitation"

They all stopped at this, they knew that God wasn't lying and would for sure do as he said he would. But why? "what. .? But why do you need us?" Diluc finally spoke out as he continued to support kaeya as he was somewhat delirious due to the previous attack from the snake, Yumie.

The god raised a brow, surprised they were questioned when it was obvious they all seemed to be scared shirtless of him. And so he grinned, a wide one that creeped all of them. "Why don't you find out and choose?" He asked. Lifting his head up slightly which revealed his face barley.

They all went silent. Aether spoke. "May we have some time to discuss this?" The traveler asked, the god thought about it and nodded. Deciding not to be too cruel.

The five of them retreated into a corner that was still in the gods eye corner as they all spoke.

Aether held the sobbing Paimon close to his chest as diluc held kaeya up still, supporting him. "So what's the plan?" Aether asked.

Albedo sighed. His hand over his chin, rubbing at it slightly as he tried to complete the minimum choices he really had at hand "I'll be one of the people who stay back, kaeya nor Paimon are in the right state to stay here." Albedo spoke. "But we'll need someone who can take kaeya back. And the other who can be with Paimon who can help her calm down. . ." He said frowning as his eyebrows furrowed at the lack of choices.

This caused diluc and aether to look up at one another. Unsure of who to go

The poison god, who could by the way was easily hearing their conversation sighed. Bored by their lack of decisions. "Just do a coin flip" he groaned out, annoyed. The group blinked at this.

And both diluc and aether looked at each other. "We could do that. . . Ok." Diluc said with a sigh as he stood up straight. Looking at albedo. "please do a coin flip for us. I'll be heads, and Aether will be tails I suppose" he said.

Albedo raised a brow at this tactic but nodded. Grabbing a coin from his pouch and throwing it in the air. He caught it and looked to reveal. . .

WOOO NOW YOU GET TO CHOOSEEEEE. AHAHAHA. Sorry about this y'all. I already have the two povs planned out. But I'm unsure of who to go with. So! Who would you like the poison god to interact with in the next chapter?

Aether?

Or

Diluc?

Also apologies for the lack of chapters. I'm at university now studying alot so I'm just busy af. I'll try my hardest to post more but it'll be hard. Thank you all for all the support of the story so far!! I love reading all your comments and it's been a pure joy for me

 Thank you all for all the support of the story so far!! I love reading all your comments and it's been a pure joy for me

⊹ฺ╬⊹

words: 1000
Published on: 02/10/2022
Last edited:

⊹ฺ╬⊹