⊹7⊹

┍━━━━━☯︎━━━━━┑

⊹POISON⊹

a genshin impact fan fiction made by skelly saros

┕━━━━━☯︎━━━━━┙

⊹╬⊹

CHAPTER 7;
A twisted reunion

⊹╬⊹

Albedo stared down at his hand and looked at the placed coin on his hand. It was heads.

Diluc was the one to stay back, aether to return.

And the red head was the one to see the result first out of the two, and he nodded, agreeing with the result as he could provide aether time and a distraction for him to escape with the sobbing Paimon and the injured kaeya.

Aether stared intensely, leaning forward to see the result and frowned to see he was the one to leave. Maybe due to morbid curiosity but he didn't want to be the one to leave.

But the coin gave an answer and there wasn't enough time to change. Espically with the way it sounded the god was getting impatient. . .

Diluc sighed, "I see, alright." He hummed before he walked over to Aether. Gently helping and passing kaeya over to his grasp. Quickly helping the blonde hair man to get in a position where he could carry both kaeya and Paimon comfortably without much trouble.

"Take care of my idiot brother" diluc hummed softly. His gaze soft at the sight of the injured blue haired man, before standing up straight. Aether frowned, worry evident in his face as he stood up straight and kept his grasp on kaeya tight . "I will. I'll be back soon. Just take care" aether whispered back, with reassurance that he'll be back with some backup.

Diluc nodded as he turned to face albedo. While Albedo stared quietly, worried but took a deep breath, and motioned his head over to the god who was leaning onto the nearby ice wall. Waiting quietly for their finished talks and looked up seeming to be slowly getting impatient as they tapped their foot against the ice floor repeatedly but stopped and instead started grinning seeing diluc finally pass kaeya away which showed the answer was made. And that the red hair would be staying.

And with a flick of his wrist, an exit out of no where appeared, and right in front of aether. "You may leave now. . . dear star" the god spoke with a hum, yet his words seem sharpened. And that, terrified the traveler in a way he hadn't felt in a way before. Never even when he was facing dvalin, never even facing the anemo god nor the fatui and monsters he faced daily which he slaughtered without second thought.

This man. . . No, the god of death, sent pure terror, and he couldn't help but feel shivers down his own spine.

And with that, Aether turned. Forward the exit and he rushed up the exit. even what he considered to be his own morbid curiosity wouldn't make him want to say. Even if someone paid him a million mora, he could feel the death signs so apparent.

And yet still the worst of all, was being called a star, maybe it was some sort of good nature he might have misunderstood, maybe it was a compliment. But with the way he grinned, the humming tone he held as if the god knew of his true identity. . .

But he knew it was better to run while he still had the chance and since he didn't want to be in the gods'surroundings nor any of his territory any longer than physically possible. He faced forward and quickly dashed out right just before that aether gave one final glance at albedo and diluc who quickly gave a nod in return. Urging him for him to also leave before enraging the god.