⊹8⊹

┍━━━━━☯︎━━━━━┑

⊹POISON⊹

a genshin impact fan fiction made by skelly saros

┕━━━━━☯︎━━━━━┙

⊹╬⊹

CHAPTER 8;
The battle between gods

⊹╬⊹

The winged god gripped onto the weapon in his hands. His sweaty hands tightened around the bow, and he drew back the string. It felt tight against his rough skin; and while breathless, he took aim, and let the arrows fly.

Before all the mess he was just at the tavern. Waiting patiently for diluc to arrive back in anticipation since he had heard some information from Charles about his whereabouts but it wasn't much. And so, he sighed as he had been served another drink by the other bartender Charles, it was only those two since the tavern surprisingly was nearly empty, a surprise for the two since the tavern was always bustling. But it was enjoyable for Venti, it was a nice calm. But the more he sipped on his drink the more he realised the air had gotten colder, and the ends of his hair on edge as if something was wrong, a warning. And that was when aether with a mighty kick had opened up the door and there was aether gasping for air with both kaeya and Paimon in his grasps. Panting desperately as he called for help for kaeya. Venti realised, the wind that was unsettled and so on the edge because it was warning him. Warning him of a certain beast that had been unleashed from its deep slumber.

And now here he was, aether at his side who rushed and jumped down from the ice to rush to diluc and albedo.

And with that, Barbatos pulled back the string and seven arrows were fired, with anemo powering behind each arrow, one after the other-only a few hit anywhere near the poison god. But before it could even properly injure him, he swung his scythe around in one fast motion, spinning it cutting each arrow and making it all fall down and they were all in cut in half or torn due to his sharp blade.

Barbatos glared. His wings still spread wide as he flapped up. As if trying to stablise himself and keep a good distance from Abaddon

And with this the battle lines have been drawn. And abaddon laughed. "Flying high, aren't you little birdy? What. Afraid of me?" He asked, taunting the winged god with a wide grin on his face.

Barbatos scoffed. "Afraid? Of a snake like you? You wish" He said with determined eyes. Even if he sounded confident, both celestia and the two gods knew that Venti was trembling.

And with this battle of taunts were and instead their swings of weapons began.

Their weapons clashed like thunder. Their feet moved rapidly across the floor like an elegant dance as Abaddon with a mighty stance lunged forward and at Barbatos. The two now holding their weapons against each other, Barbatos bow was a futile attempt to block the attack. But the heaviness and the pure might of the scythe made him get thrown back. Knocking him right back to the icy wall making a loud boom go off as the cave echoed from the loud clash noise.

Abbadon couldn't help smirk as he watched Barbatos fall down to the ground. His wings seeming to be injured from the impact of the fall but Barbatos didn't back down from all the injuries he had sustained but in turn he let out a hiss of pain. Seeing his ankle had twisted and it left him in a reckless and detrimental spot.