1. 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋

— ♥ ❝ celebrated his winning game ❞ ♥ —

|| ❝ Go Bruce! ❞ Davina Yamada cupped her small hands around her mouth as she watched her younger brother grip onto his bat before swinging missing the ball instantly

" cmon Bruce try again! " she clapped as she nervously laughed hoping he would hit the ball this time, he didn't in fact hit the ball. She had so much faith in him as he was so pumped up for this baseball game.

She sighed under her breath until suddenly she heard a loud thunk sound, he hit the ball! She stood up quickly clapping her hands and cheering for her little brother as he ran around the baseball diamond, he shot a quick wave at her as she waved back too him.

She turned her head also giving a simple wave and a sweet smile to the boy on the opposite team, Finney Blake. He goes to her school and she's quite good friends with him. She hangs out with his sister some times, which made them get to know each other more often.

Shortly after watching Bruce and Finney give little small talk she ran out onto the baseball diamond giving her brother a high five and a side hug, " I knew you could do it! " she excitedly squealed as she patted his shoulder.

" you know you will always be my number one fan at these games " he joked around as he laughed with his sister while leaving into the parking lot, " well who else will be your number one fan? " she had her arm wrapped around his shoulder before entering a small car.

Her car wasn't the best as it was just a starter car since she just got her licences a few weeks ago, " home and then ice cream? " she softly spoke glancing over to the boy as she started her car up, it took a few try's but it finally managed to work.

" obviously " he chuckled after rolling down the window and waving goodbye to his teammates or any other random girls that would be calling his name or even waving at him in general.

——

" what kind of ice cream you want? " Davina tilted her head to the side as she examined all the ice cream flavours in the gas station they stood in, she didn't have much money left but she had enough to buy them some ice cream from the gas station, which she knew was good enough.

" hmm maybe that one " Bruce pointed to a cone wrapped up that was just vanilla and chocolate, " good choice " she grinned as she grabbed it for him and grabbed the same one. " twins " she questioned, " twins " he nodded.

they've been doing this same thing since they were little kids, it's always been a tradition for the two of them to go running to the gas station whenever they'd have the opportunity or whenever they had time after Bruce's games.

the two of them bought the desserts before leaving the gas station and walking back home, eating them both along the way. By the time they got home both of the ice creams were pretty much gone so they tossed them into their outside garbage bin before heading inside the house.