4. 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐍

— ♥ ❝ to the lovers that went wrong ❞ ♥ —

__________________________________

❝ Finney ❞ Terrence lowered the phone before peeking around the corner to the three kids that all sat in front of the television still.

" yeah? " the three kids turned their heads around to the man that stared at the floor as his hands were placed on the side of his hips, pacing around.

" do you know a kid named Robin Are... A-Ar... Ar... " he sighed struggling to say the boys name, " -..Arellano " Davina and Finney said at the same time, " yeah that's it " Terrence spoke.

" he's a friend from school. Why? " Finney asked his eyebrows furrowed, " did something happen to him Mr Blake? " Davina hugged her legs close to her before the man walked off.

She glanced back at Finney and then at Gwen before getting up, " I'll see you both tomorrow " Davina grabbed her bag throwing it over her shoulder before walking out the front door after slipping her sneakers on.

——

Davina walked around outside her bag over her shoulder as it was dark outside, she had a strange feeling about the way Terrance was acting in the house about Robin Arellano.

She noticed a bunch of police cars and people outside walking around with flashlights.

She took her flashlight out of her pocket before joining in on the search.

walking through the dark forest as tree branches and sticks snapped beneath her feet.

——

Davina was up bright and early walking down the sidewalk until she saw Gwen pick up a rock and start running like crazy.

" Gwen are you oka-.. " She spoke, " Fucking cocksucking cowards! " Gwen screamed running at the boys that were beating up her brothers, Davina glared before dropping her backpack down and began running at the boys.

" you sick cowards! " Davina screamed running over as she threw one of the boys off of Finney, while Gwen smashed a rock into the others head. " Fuck you, too, ugly ass face. " she glared her teeth clenching as Davina crouched down tugging on Finney's shirt.

The boy still laid on the ground as she looked up seeing Gwen get thrown into the ground, " you fucking gremlin! " she stood up walking over to the ginger and shoving him back into the fence.

She turned around to go over to Gwen before getting punched in the face really hard by the exact same kid, she groaned as she held her face when Gwen was kicked right in the face.

" Gwen! " Finney screamed, before getting kicked a bunch of times in the torso, " just leave him alone you fuckers! " Davina held her face still as she shoved the one smaller kid off. Tired of seeing Finney getting beaten up by them.