2. 𝐌𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑

— ♥ ❝ finding the missing children ❞ ♥ —

the next day felt like it wasn't worth doing anything, but Davina Yamada continued walking too school when she turned her head when she heard a group of kids chanting, " Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! "

She ran as fast as she could when she saw Finney Blake and Gwen Blake also standing and watching the fight, " You think you're so tough, huh? " it was Moose, " let's find out " she recognized the other person instantly. It was Robin Arellano.

Not wanting to butt into the fight she stayed next to the two kids that stood next to her, " I will pound you like a nail, you scrawny little beaner " Moose sounded quite confident, but didn't know that Robin wasn't gonna be as easy of a component as his other victims.

" then do it " Robin spoke confidently as She gripped the side of her bag not wanting to somehow get it stolen from a dumb little kid while watching the two fight, she wasn't the kind of person to watch fights but since it's Robin Arellano her best friend and the bully Moose, it was definitely worth wasting time to watch.

" unless your scared " He shrugged his shoulders that's when Moose too the first swing, missing Robin as he ducked. Throwing a punch at his lower right side, Moose grunted in pain as Robin continued bouncing back and forth with his fists up in the air.

The crowed including Davina all had an excited chatter going around every punch and kick Robin did on Moose, the kick to the face was the most impressive by far. Moose was attached to the pole before trying to swing back at Robin, only resulting in Robin blocking his arm and then beating him up badly again.

" get him, Robin! " Gwen cheered from the side her brother watching intensely beside her not saying a word at all, Davina cupped her hands around her mouth cheering for Robin.

——

The fight shortly ended with Moose being on the ground and Robin throwing violent punches at his face, she went back to walking to school when she heard the sentence. " -..since The Grabber got pinball Vance Hopper " it was Gwen walking with her older brother Finney again.

" I wish you wouldn't call him that either " Davina tilted her head around Finney as she joined the two's little walk to school, " Everyone calls him Pinball Vance " She spoke, " no no that, The Grabber " she shook her head.

" I know who you mean, even the papers called him The Grabber " Gwen furrowed her eyebrows confused with the conversation, " just... wish you wouldn't say his name " Finney spoke as Davina sorta made an awkward glance at the ground. " me too " she softly spoke under her breath.

" I'm sorry about Bruce " Finney stared at the helpless girl beside him that looked mentally drained from all the news going around.