7. 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒.

— ♥ ❝ living with ghosts.  ❞ ♥ —

__________________________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

__________________________________

She was sitting at her table when she heard a ring in her ear, a kind of ringing sound that made her ear hurt every time. " something wrong Dav? " Gwen sat next to her at the table as the older girl glanced over at her. " oh no, I'm okay " she nodded reassuring the younger one.

This time the ring was an actual phone ringing sound, " can you get the phone? " Davina asked the girl as she looked at the phone on the wall before glancing back at the older girl, " why? " she spoke confused. " well, it's ringing " she shrugged her shoulders.

" no it's not " Gwen raised an eyebrow before looking back at the newspaper she held firmly in her hands, Davina shook her head when the ringing suddenly stopped. She got up grabbed a glass and began turning her sink on to put water into the glass, she took a long sip before placing it down onto the counter next to the sink.

Strange, Davina thought. She never hallucinates, why suddenly now she starts to hear things? She unfolded a paper that had her brothers face on it. A missing person flyer that was taken down the moment Finney's was put up.

She knew her brother was gone for good, she just wished she could find him alive. But she already knew if she was to find him, he wouldn't be alive.

This time the phone rang again, but Gwen heard it and picked it up, " I got to go for supper now Davina " Gwen placed the phone back on the wall, " okay need me to take you back? " she asked the girl, her hand placed on her shoulder.

" I'll be okay Davina " she smiled softly wrapping her arms around the older girl before walking off, she put her shoes on before rushing out the front door. Davina got up and looked out the window watching as the young brunette hopped on her bike with her yellow rain coat on.

——

Davina walked down the sidewalk in between Detective Wright and Detective Miller, it was late at night with police cars around as they were all still in search of Finney Blake.

She knocked on the door carefully of this house with red brick on the outside, " Hey! Samson, stop! " a dog was barking as a man was clapping for the dog to stop. " come here! Come on, boy come on. " the barking continued on.

" hold on one second " the man called, " get in here. Go " a door banged shut. " hello " the door whipped open to a man with a moustache and a blue button up shirt on. " good evening sir " Davina softly spoke. " we're canvassing your neighborhood " " -..talking to residents " Detective Wright spoke. " and we were wondering have you seen this boy? " Davina held a photo up of Finney enough for the man to see.