New World

?,? ?, ?
Wang Yao

"Are you alright sir?" Said a voice to my left

I turn around to see a man wearing a hanfu dress. The top was a plain cream colour with a red fabric around the cust of the neck while the bottom was a dark blue and red fabric wrapped around his waist. The boy was one of my people and seemed to be around 18-21, it was hard to tell because of the blue medical mask over his mouth and nose. I was so focused on the attire that I had not seen his eyes or... eye. While his right eye was so very normal, his left one was not there. Instead, it was one large star, surrounded by four smaller stars on its left.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, I was just seeing if you were alright. You took a bit of a tumble." He said in a thick accent very similar to mine. Everyone else was looking at us as well, intrigued. He noticed this and quickly announced "Let me introduce myself, I am the China of this world" I was taken aback. It wasn't every day someone said they were you but from another dimension.

"Me and my partners were sent here to escort you safely." As he finished his small speech another hand raised itself, it was Hungary. "I'm sorry to interrupt but, where are your partners?" She asked looking around for any unfamiliar faces, "Oh I'm right over here!" A young female voice said. We turned our attention to a young girl, who seemed to be around Liechtenstein's human age, 13, Who was picking herself up after sitting on a tree.

She had copper-coloured skin with long dark hair. She had a white blouse and brown skirt that ended just below her knee with a red hoodie paired with a strange beaver-tailed hat. "Sorry about that, it was getting way too hot in the sun so I found some shade. My name's Canada!" She said with a clear smile walking in front of everyone and giving everyone a small wave.

I couldn't help but notice the hand she waved with had a drawing on it, more specifically the red maple leaf that Canada always used to brand his stuff. "We're going to escort you over to the back entrance of the palace, the front is way too busy! China will be leading while I'll be walking around answering any questions, speaking of which are there any questions right now?" She said clapping her hands and pointing towards all of us. "Yes you with the glasses and purple coat," she announced pointing at Austria. "Austria, if we're going to be having conversations with other nations that are the same as us, I believe names would cause some sort of confusion." He said staring a bit intensely at the girl, "alright... well do you all have any other names you go by?" She asked, her voice heightening at the last word making a motion with her hands as if she was trying to get him to speak more. "We have human names used on our IDs we can use those" Canada looked at me startled, I don't think she realized I was there, to begin with "Oh! Great, well when you all introduce yourself make sure to say those too. Well if that's everything everyone can start following China."

?,? ?, ?

Ludwig Beilschmidt

I went threw the two doors alongside Italy, Clio said it would be fine if we both went since Italy was feeling very nervous about the strange energy inside the white room. In all honesty, I didn't like it either. Once threw Italy immediately took an interest in the large castle a couple of kilometres away from us across the lake and decided to start bothering his brother Romano who was also admiring the view. But something didn't feel right to me, as soon as I stepped on the ground and let my focus go from Feliciano I felt a tingle crawl up my spine right up to my neck and then felt like two hands choking at my neck but I was completely fine, I breathed normally and I wasn't in danger.

My head automatically turned to look behind me. The doorways had been summoned in a patch of grass inside a field near the side back of a castle, in front of a dark forest, the forest... "hey... are you okay?"