Breakfast

Saturday, October 5th, 2019
the United States of America

It was a nice day outside with a nice blue sky and little to no wind I put my headphones on and started my usual jog starting at the castle entrance going down the steps and into the village square. I always loved how the village square looked if I'm right Ancient Greece designed the first model and thought of the idea. 

Funny enough my favourite house style-wise is England. It was well designed to look like the mixture of a house and a castle while still looking old but modern at the same time. I continued my jog while watching some other nations get ready for the day. Brazil was getting in some early morning soccer practice, I ran into Norway and Denmark taking a walk and Luxembourg was reading the newspaper out on his porch.

I had a good pile of stuff to do today, I promised Canada I would help with gym classes for the world states and provinces and then there were those meetings, I believe one of them is on the agricultural, and I can't forget hallway duty, nothing really happens so I would usually just take the broom and sweep a little too keep myself busy and the place clean. 

Inside my phone, I wrote down the incident that happened with Feliciano this morning but there was something that he said, it made shivers go down my back, a big dark forest, and three statues.

It sounded like the Axis prison.

But why would he have a dream like that? I tried to clear my mind but it wasn't working it kept going back, I had a tendency to do that, once my mind was on something I couldn't get it off unless I got an answer. I needed some form of reassurance that my mind was just overreacting even if I already knew knew.

So I strayed from my usual path taking a left on a corner and stopped at the first house. It was four stories high but still a regular-sized house, it was painted white with wooden planks that surrounded the window and made triangles. I rang the doorbell before the door opened. The man who opened the door had well-groomed dark brown hair that had a small ponytail at the back with a pair of reading glasses that rested on the tip of his nose. He had grey dress pants with a loose-fitted cream sweater and a dark green dress coat. 

"Hey, Germany can I talk to you real quick" He seemed a bit surprised to see me right now but let me in. Taking off my shoes I heard some barking come towards us running by the corner. Germany's German Shepard Milo welcomed me with a very slimy kiss on the cheek. "Milo get off you silly boy," the German said pushing the big pup away from me, "No no, I don't mind Germany I've got an Alaskan Malamute and an American cocker spaniel, and honestly I'm pretty sure at this point there walking me!"

Pets are pretty common in Nation households. they keep us company when a break from politics is needed. I walked in minding my head on the lower parts of the ceiling as Germany motioned me to sit down on the floral-printed couch similar to one you'd find in your grandma's house. I sat in front of the fireplace resting my harm on a velvet throw pillow as Germany cleaned his kitchen after making what I think breakfast, "So you said you wanted to talk about something?" He said closing the last cabinet and standing behind the loveseat leaning forward behind it, "Yeah... you see I went to the palace a bit early for some documents and uhh I ran into the visiting worlds Japan, Italy, and Germany." he nodded along as I continued explaining, "and well that worlds Italy... Feliciano that's his name, well... he got injured on his leg." Germany stood listening but jumping in and asking what had caused the injury, "undetermined, are only theory was that it was an accident by universe hopping."

Germany walked over standing more beside and in front of me but never sitting on the couch, "Well I suggest you take that issue up with England he's much better with that stuff than me." He said with his arms crossed but still remaining calm "Yeah but that's not it, Feliciano mentioned something about a dark forest and three statues... You don't think he was referring to the Axis prison do you?" I had expected some reaction like maybe some wide eyes or an arched brow but Germany instead quickly said "America I can assure you that everything is fine, The man probably just had a nightmare, for all we know he could have been talking about Laocoon and his sons or the statue of the three graces, he never specified if theses statues had the intent to harm him right?" I got up from the couch and we both made our way towards the door Germany took a black messenger bag making sure everything was inside as he talked, my mind eased explaining the logic.