7. Caught

Your eyes finally opened in the morning to long thin rays of sun seeping through the curtains. You were startled for a second awaking in a strange environment, but after a breif glance around had you realized where you were. And what you had done.

Your head was resting on Charles' muscled arm, outstretched to become your makeshift pillow. His bed was destroyed, sheets twisted every which way, random articles of clothing strewn about, yet it was oddly comforting.

You timidly looked up to face the man laying next to you to discover he was awake already and fully clothed.

"Goodmorning, my angel Julia" said Leclerc in a rhaspy morning voice, bringing his eyes to meet yours.

"What time is it?" You asked distraughtly, fluttering your lashes being barely able to keep them open.

He paused to gently lift away his left arm from your grasp and check his Richard Mille for the time, revoking an annoyed whimper from you.

He squinted, "11:32-". In that same sexy, rhaspy voice. He then gently laid his arm back across your chest into your posession oncemore and let out a contented sigh.

You immediately pushed it off of you.

"Oh fuck, my jet was supposed to leave at 11:30! And hotel check out at 11 sharp! I am so screwed!" Your heart began to race. And this is when all the details of last night began to sink in. What had you done!?

You frantically jumped out of bed and began to search the room for your clothes and wrench them on.

"Dont worry about it Baby. You can take my jet," Suggested Charles leisurely from back on his bed.

You stood in the centre of the room facing him. Now fully clothed, but you were positive you looked a wreck. "No- no I cant." Tears began to pool in your eyes, "what about Laurent. The things he will do if he finds out, because he will find out. I cant be here," You began to full on cry. You shouldnt be here. You could feel a heaving pit form in your stomach.

Charles immediately sprung up and grabbed your arm with a steady grip. "Julia I-"

But he was interrupted. By a chilling knock at the door.

You both immediately turned to it frozen in your paths. Your blood ran cold.

And again came a series of more persistant, angry knocks at the door. You looked to Charles. In which he protectively stepped out in front of you to creating a force between you and the door.

Another round of horrifying knocks followed, rattling everything inside the hotel suite. Your heart was pounding inside your chest, screaming out a thousand words.

After a few unbearable minutes, the knocking stopped. Your hands were visibly shaking, clutching on to the back fabric of Charles' shirt for comfort. Then the door was kicked in.

And in bursted Laurent.

He absolutely reeked of some sort of alcohol. You immediately knew it was him, making breif eye contact with his rabid, bloodshot eyes. He was angry. Incredibly angry.

"JULIA. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU, YOU FUCKING SLUT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He growled. His muscles flexed from under his signature collared shirt.

"WE ARE OVER. AND YOUR FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS. YOUR LITTLE AFFAIR WILL BE PLASTERED ON EVERY NEWSPAPER COVER FROM HERE TO LOS ANGELES!" He pointed a crooked finger at you, visibly trembling from anger. Your whole body flooded with chills.

He turned to Charles, who was putting in an effort to block you from his sight. "AND YOU- PRETTY BOY; DONT YOU PUT YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON MY GIRL! ON MY JULIA EVER AGAIN!" His mouth spitted from anger.

You could do nothing but solemly look to the floor. Being honest with yourself, Laurent had reason to be angry- it was you that fucked up by getting yourself into this situation.

You heard an angered grunt from in front of you, and then the sound of a fist hitting flesh.

You let out a horrified scream. Laurent had hit Charles!

He retaliated with a hard punch back to Laurent, maintaining his protective stance in front of you.

Laurent knew he had gotten his point across and turned his attention to you for the last time,

"You watch out, little girl. Bad things will come of this."

You managed to squeak in a quivering voice, "But how did you find me here?"

A smirk spread across his face and he said in an almost painfully casual tone, "just about anyone will crack for a hundred thousand dollar bribe and a fist to the head. That bitch Marsie is just about as loyal as you are," he enjoyed a slight laugh to himself.

To your surprise, Charles interjected him "DONT YOU TALK TO HER! GET. OUT." His voice seemed even angrier than Laurent's.

Laurent shook his head to himself and gave another chuckle. He locked eyes with you, his big yellow eyes telling the story of a hundred infernos, and then slyly slipped away behind the doorframe and out of sight.

No words were spoken.