★Chapter Twenty Four★(1)

Indigo Evans

August and Aurora are best friends, he has been able to snatch her from me. He comes here everyday to pick her up and take her out to know her and he has like helped me to work over time in work as he and Aurora are out doing something.

"Hello, what can I get you today?". I said, the man looks at me scanning my work  outfit before he looks at me in the eye.

"Some drum of chicken and fries maybe cum dropped onion rings? Do you drip it in Cum, darling?".

"No, the batter is white and our manager has a creative mind so that's why it's_". I stop when he laughs and orders the food

"Good morning sir, I'm indigo and what would you like to have today please?". I ask in my nicest tone, I need tips serious

"I want the chocolate chip peanut butter cookie with vanilla ice cream". She says as i take down order and give her a nod.

I finished my shift earlier meaning I had free time to myself before Aurora comes back from school,I drive home and have a good shower then into my pyjamas set which is the red dinosaur pants and red shirt with matching red dinosaur socks.

I decided to make a cake, I have craving  cake meaning my period is coming soon or I'm originally just craving cake. I'm so craving chocolate cake with oreo on top.

"Bake, mama is hungry". I said to the cake which was baking in the oven.

The cake was delicious with the icing, I lick my lips shoving a fork inside and it's  so good"Aurora can't see me eating this". I freaked out resorting to dumping it in a cupboard then going to the door.

"A-August, what are you doing here?". I said, I shove the evidence hands to the back and giving him cheeky smile.

Smile comes his face"You've a bit of chocolate on your face, Star". He says, the embarrassment on my face as I use my hand to find out where the fugde it's.

"let me help you". He says, his thumb runs around a place on my skin. I blush when he uses his napkin to clean the his thumb before he smiles back at me.

"Aurora is still in school".

"I know but I'm here to ask the most beautiful girl to go on a date with me". He says, hunny, you just wiped chocolate  off my lips and I'm in my embarrassing dinosaur pyjamas and you think I look_

"Would you go out with me tonight?". He says, his hands holding my hands and a smile on his perfect face that should be in a museum and not on his body.

"Are you really asking me out?".

"Yeah, hold on". He says, he walks back to somewhere as i pout when he hands leave mine, I will never wash this hands

Of course I'm going to wash them? Wash them with all my love and happiness.

"For my Star". He said, he passes me a bouquet of roses"Sure, I would love to go out with you tonight? Wait this night?".

He furrows his eyebrows and chuckle
"Yeah this night, see you at 9". he add,he leans in and kissed my cheek before he smiles again"See you". He adds and left.

I shut the door and a squeal come out, I am going on my first date with the man I actually have a child with or in short my baby daddy"I have to tell the girls".

I take my phone and Dail their number for a group call because after that u will look for a good pair of jeans and shoes

"Guys, I have a date tonight".

"You decided to hit things off with Norman? Gross, what happened to man I love". Alice says

"Hey, she's messing with you but do you really want to go out with a creep that _"