Chapter 2

Janet pov

Today I'm meeting with my new lawyer. Being a celebrity I gotta protect whats mines and she is very good at helping with that. I turned into the parking garage and parked my Ferrari. I hope I'm making the right decision.

Tiffany pov

Uggh I have to go to work today but I'm not tripping because I won't work for that bitch any longer. I decided to go casual and just wear a dress shirt showing a little cleavage and a dress pants with my hair in a messy bun and my shades. Simple but cute. God I hope she doesn't change her mind.

*at the office*

Victoria: I'm so sorry miss Jackson she will be here soon she normally us here on time...I hope she's alright.

Janet: no no. It's alright I don't mind, the traffic is terrible out there so I understand completely.

Victoria: where is that little he-

Tiffany: I'm here whoo sorry I'm late terrible traffic.

Victoria: that's okay I understand *fake smile*

Tiffany: uh uh don't even play the saint up in here I don't who you think you fooling. Miss Jackson um why don't we take this in my office.

Janet: sure why not.

Tiffany: bye Victor

Victoria: *death stare*
------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany: sorry about that

Janet: it's okay but um what's the issue between you two?

Victoria: I really don't wanna bring that up.

Janet: come on and besides I have to know EVERYTHING about you good or bad so spill it.

Tiffany: controlling I see. Well we were close friends I trusted her with everything but long story short I caught her in bed with my ex husband and since then we just butted heads. Little she knows that I could get her fired because no one knows this but the CEO of this company is my father.

Janet: that's so foul, im so sorry. I had no idea why don't you tell them?

Tiffany: no I wanna keep that in the low low.

Janet: well um just to shorten this meeting a little um you got the job you can start working next week. I just wanted to see you first. I have to get going now. Thanks for your time.

Tiffany: thank you sooooo much miss Jackson.

Janet: please call me Janet.

I can't believe I got the job. My life us getting so better. Two more days in this hell hole.

* I know I know it's short but bare with me. Just wanted to post something short and nice. Hope y'all like it.*