CHAPTER 4

----------previously-----------

Janet: ... I wanted to know how you feel if you moved in with me

Me: y-y-you want mto m-m-move in with you?

Janet: yes I mean it'll be easier don't you think and besides I have plenty of room. So what you say?

Me: i-i-i i don't know what to say i mean i don't want to intrude or anything besides you will need your privacy don't you think?

Janet: oh come on i want you to move in so I'm not gonna ask you I'm telling you to move in so I'll give you a week or two to pack your things okay

Me: um yes ma'am

Janet: good

i cannot believe that she has asked me to move in with her i mean like we just met and all and i wouldn't mind moving it but i just don't know if i can survive living with her for a while because of who she is. how can i look at her day to day looking into her sexy brown eyes with her plump soft lips and her sexy body i just want to.... no what am i saying I'm not gay.....am i?

Me: um Janet i think that I'll get going now so I'll see you tomorrow?

Janet: oh no no no i was just getting dinner started so i think that you should stay wouldn't you like that? i mean save money right

Me: um yea i guess *nervous tone*

while janet was getting dinner ready and i still don't know why she does not have someone to do that for her i mean you would expect that  from a very huge star right i could not help staring at her from across the living room. i was getting some work done and once in a while i would take a glimpse at her, how she moves and the way her hips sway from side to side is just sexy . i didn't realize how hard i was staring until she came over and snapped her fingers in my face.

Janet: tiffany...tiffany hey *snap snap* helloooo TIFFANY!!!!!

Me: huh? what? oh i'm sorry i was just um daydreaming sorry

Janet: it's okay you scared me for a minute hahaha. what were you thinking about?

YOU

Me: um nothing i just got lost in my thoughts

Janet: um okay um dinner is ready so why don't you go wash up upstairs um the bathroom is down the hall to the left.

Janet's pov

Tiffany is so cute but i can't really say anything because i don't want her to freak out i mean she's probably not even gay. i did caught her staring at me though when she thought i wasn't looking and boy was she staring hard she even started to drool a little....whatever was going on in her head i would sure like to know.

Tiffany: okay I'm back. this smells so good Janet

Me: aw thank you so sweet

long and awkward silence......

Me: so um how did you know you wanted to become a lawyer?

Tiffany: since i was a little girl it has always been my dream. how about you

Me: the singing was all my father's idea i actually wanted to go to college and study business law and support myself by acting.

Tiffany: um Janet thank you for dinner it was great but i really have to get going.

NO DON'T GO!!!!

Me: um okay well it was nice having you for dinner i can't till you move in haha

Tiffany: mmmmhhhhmm yea

Tiffany's pov

i had to get out of there fast because i couldn't take it at all every word she say just makes me hot and bothered. i have no idea what's going on with me because i am not gay i have never been with a woman my entire life hell i have never been with anyone my entire life. i took an shower and hopped in bed i tried to get some work done but i started to feel my eyes get heavy so i put everything away and just let sleep take over my body.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

ugggh who is that banging on my door at....*looks at clock* AT 3 IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!!! HELL NO!!!! i went downstairs angry as hell to open the door only to find janet standing there looking down at the ground. she looked up at me with her brown eyes and her curly brown hair flowing in the wind... i was speechless

Me: janet....come in come in it's cold out. what are you doing here so early in the morning?

Janet: i couldn't sleep... i was up all night thinking

Me: about what?

Janet: *moves closer to her caressing her face* you

Me: j-j-janet i-i-i um i think that you should go home and get some rest i-i-i i'm sure that you are tir-

in the middle of my sentence i felt a pair of soft lips on mine i was shocked so i did not know what to do. At first i did not kiss back but then i just gave in her lips were hard to resist and it wouldn't hurt to try this. thee kiss got deeper and deeper and more intense as she ran her fingers through my hair. she then moved from my lips to  my neck kissing and sucking on it leaving love bites. i was not ready for this but she had me in a trance so the only thing that i could do was moan....moan out the name that i was not expecting to moan out...JANET. As she lied me back on the couch she started to caress my frame. she then slid her silky body unto mine only to realize that i still had on my crop top and my boy shorts. she kissed all over my body whispering naughty things in my ear..things that i have never heard before then the next thing i know i felt my boy short being pulled off of me not by hands but...by her teeth. i wanted to stop Janet but my body was frozen as i stared into her hypnotizing eyes, i felt something that i have never felt in my entire life as she licked the most sacred place that no one has ever seen or touched (until now) she continued her ministrations on my swollen pearl while watching me moan out her name in pleasure. after 30 minutes i felt something forming in the pit of my stomach, something that was strong, something that my body never experienced before and it was coming down very hard. as this feeling started to come closer and closer, i felt the urge to release something i did not know what to do until i heard her sweet sexy voice say to me "cum for me baby" i was as if her words were my cue because all i saw was clear fluid spraying in Janet's face and her taking in everything. my body felt drained and i had the urge to sleep until i felt her tongue on my throbbing pearl again making it hard for me to control myself. this time she went longer and harder than the first time then that feeling came in my stomach again this time stronger than the first i could not control myself from screaming her name as i released and my body falling into a coma then everything went black....i was out cold.

Hey guys I'm sorry for keeping y'all waiting this long i was busy with school and everything but now i am back and ready to write. i promised that i will try to write as much as i possibly can and i thank y'all for being so patient with me. nuff luv