Chapter 17

{A/n: So I know you probably were gonna read the day of the wedding because I am fast forwarding a bit but no I'm gonna skip that cause it's very cliché and it's my story 😇. Brace yourself guys because you all will hate me... Unfortunately this I think will be the last chapter of this book because I really don't feel it but in doing it for y'all so enjoy and please don't cuss me lol I know you will but let's get to it yea?}

Tiffany's Pov

Seven years has gone by and it's getting harder by the minute. I rolled over the bed that was once occupied by an angel sent from above...her scent still lingered in my senses. I honestly didn't want to get up but I had to. I got up and made my way to the bathroom but not before stopping and staring at a pic of my baby

 I got up and made my way to the bathroom but not before stopping and staring at a pic of my baby

She was truly a beauty...the most precious gem of this earth but sadly that was taken from me way too soon. I can't ever forget the day she was taken from me...it'll be one thing that will forever scar me till the day myself go.

Flashback to that night...

Me: *on the phone* baby I can't wait I'm so excited

Janet: I know, me too. I wanted to go to this show for years but never got around to it and when I heard that it's back again I just had to go.

Me: baby um do you know where you're going?

Janet: yea baby... Do I turn here?

Me: oh my God Janet...next time I'll be driving.

Janet: whatever...we'll get there

I couldn't help but laugh at her that night...we were driving around in circles and we actually missed the show again but it was all worth it because that time spent with her was amazing. I cam still see her dancing in her seat to a Missy song...it was so adorable. We were driving down this hill completely unaware of the danger the was ahead of us. I remember seeing her face and how happy she was but her smile stood out to me the most.

I remember holding her hand and kissing on it while just staring at her

I remember holding her hand and kissing on it while just staring at her. The last words that came out of her mouth was "I love you" and then everything went completely black. When I came to, I was in a hospital bed but Janet wasn't beside me. After trying to get docs to tell me what happened to her, one finally came up to me and told me that my baby was gone but at first I didn't believe him until I saw her face laying on her hospital bed...lifeless and that's when my life crashed...the woman I ever truly loved was gone for me forever and thirst part about it was that now our daughter will never get to see her mother's beautiful face again.

I know that Janet would've loved to see our daughter grow into a gorgeous woman but I know that's not the case

I know that Janet would've loved to see our daughter grow into a gorgeous woman but I know that's not the case. Heaven would definitely know more about her mother everyday. I placed the bouquet of roses on my wife's grave and said a small prayer.

Heaven: don't cry mama, mommy is going to be okay...she's with the other angels now.

Me: yea baby she's with the other angels now.. Come on let's get you home and ready for bed.

Heaven: I really miss her mama

Me: me too baby but you know what? She's right here with us... In our hearts never forget that baby.

I'll always be with you baby...

Me: good night princess

After I tucked babygirl in, I got in bed and closed my eyes praying for my baby to come back to me. I felt the room get cold and the bed dip a little but there was nothing there and that's when I felt a hand caress my face gently and that's when I smelt it... Her perfume.

I'm right here baby... I'll always be right here.

For some reason I wasn't scared but at comfort and that's when I knew that she was here with me...watching over me and her daughter. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep cuddled in the arms of my angel once again.

{A/n: Well there you have it guys... I'm sorry it's short and may be a bit boring but I had to find a way I end this book. Thank you all for ready and supporting me with this book and the others I really luv you guys 😘😘😘}