Chapter 12

Warning: Sexually explicit chapter. If you're uncomfortable reading sex scenes this chapter isn't for you.

Tiffany's Pov

That bitch has completely lost her damn mind. She steals my husband, constantly tried to cut me off at the knees and now she expects me to be hers...hell no. The only way that's gonna happen is if hell freezes over.  When I got home I expected Janet to be gone but instead I saw dimmed lights, rose petals and slow music playing.

Me: what the heck is going on. Janet? Baby? Is that you? *goes upstairs* Baby?
Janet was laid across the bed half naked nibbling sexily on her index finger.

Janet: I've been waiting for you *caressing her thighs*

Me: baby aren't you supposed to be gone? *starting to sweat*

Janet: true but I'm here now *on her knees* come to me

What the hell? I wanted to move but my feet couldn't. The sight of her was so damn tempting. She was on her knees which were spreaded wide open. I guess she got fed up because she got off the bed, got on the floor and started crawling slowly to me...holy shit that's so fucking sexy.

Janet: what's the matter baby? Don't tell me you're scared

This woman is making me go crazy. She was now knelt down in front of me running her hands up my thighs while looking at me with those eyes. She had candles lit all around so it made her look even sexier.

Janet: you're way too overdressed baby. Take these off.

Me: baby

Janet: or do you want me to do it

Me: I gotta talk to you you baby

Janet: *taking off her clothes*

Me: baby

Janet: shh baby that could wait

Me: I think you want to hear this

Janet: just tell me after

Me: but it's important and I think you should know

Janet: damn it Tif. I'm trying to fuck you and you want to talk?

Me: I'm sorry baby

Janet: *slowly licking up her thighs* we can talk later but right now I want your pussy to talk to me.

When Janet gets horny she tends to talk really really dirty not that I don't like it though. She stood up, grabbed my hands and brought them to her plump ass. Everything that I wanted to say went out my head and was replaced with pure thoughts about fucking her. I grabbed her ass and lifted her off the ground roughly slamming her into the wall.

Janet: *moans and winces* damn baby

She wrapped her thick thighs around my waist as I hungrily sucked on her neck. Since she wanted to fuck I'm gonna show her the difference between making love and getting fucked. I took her from the wall, walked over to the bed and threw her on it.

Me: don't move

Since I was already half naked, I took off the rest of my clothes and walked over to the closet. I went in my secret box and brought out my special friend. I was saving this for a special day but since she wants it so bad I'm gonna give it to her. I put it on then walked back to the bed. When she saw me, her eyes widened in fear.

Janet: *voice laced with fear* baby where are you going to put that?

Me: where do you think?

Janet:no baby it won't fit...You're gonna tear me in half

Me: ass up

Janet: *stares at it*

Me: ass up baby

Janet: *reluctantly does as told*

She turned around and God was she wet I mean that shit was running all down her pussy. I walked up behind her and teased her with it causing her to flinch. I decided that was enough teasing so I roughly slammed into her causing her to scream out in pain and pleasure. The strap was huge so I stayed still so she could get used to it. After I thought she was good, I started to pound mercilessly into her.

Janet: *grabs and bites the sheet hard screaming*

I continued to pound into her, watching her pussy coat the strap. Her moans and screams motivated me to give it to her. This wasn't making love, this was pure raw fucking.

Me: damn look at that pussy. You like this don't you baby.

She didn't answer me do I went harder and faster causing her to try to run from me but I grabbed her hips pulling her back locking her in place.

Me: answer me baby

Janet: shit- I - fuck- yes yes I love- I love- oh God I'm- I'm cu-

Me: what's that baby I don't hear you

Janet: I'M CUMMING!!!!!

I kept my pace and looked down at the strap going in and out of her. A few seconds later I saw her juices coating the strap but I wasn't done with her yet.

Me: on your back baby

She managed to get on her back then I went between her putting her legs ovet my shoulders giving me more access. I slid the strap into her again and slowly started pumping into her.

Janet: oh my gooooooood yes baby yes *hisses* I feel it in my stomach shit

She got her time to relax so I started pounding hard into her again causing her to instantly grip my shoulders.

Janet: fuck baby slow down *trying to push her away*

Me: nah baby you wanna fuck let's fuck *going harder*

I didn't wanna go all out but she brought it on herself. I watched as she put the pillow over her face squeezing it hard. She started to scream loud ass hell that she was almost there. I wanted her to cum hard so I went harder and deeper. She started to squirt pushing the strap out of her.

Janet: *gripping the pillow screaming at top of her lungs *

I watched as her body twitch uncontrollably but I was done with her yet. I flipped on my back and put her on top of me with her back facing me. Gripping her waist locking her in place, I gave her what she wanted, mercilessly pounding up into her. Since she was already so sensitive, it didn't take her long to cum because she was already squirting all over me and the bed. I decided that she had enough and slowed down gradually. She rolled off of me and laid beside me. We were both sweaty messes and the bed was covered in sweat and cum.

Janet: *breathing hard* what the fuck...

Me: you got what you wanted didn't you

Janet: I guess so

Me:good