Chapter 5

~~~~~~~previously~~~~~~~

Tiffany's pov

......this time she went longer and harder than the first time then that feeling came in my stomach again this time stronger than the first i could not control myself from screaming her name as i released and my body falling into a coma then everything went black....i was out cold. i shot up immediately drenched in sweat. i scanned the room then myself only to find my clothes still on my body and everything in place. I looked at the clock and it read 9:30 am i could not be more confused to find out it was all a dream. I was so angry because that dream felt so fucking real to me and i was even more upset that it didn't actually happened. What the  hell is going on with me i am not gay or at least i think...i could control myself around huge celebs like her but with Janet it's like she put a  spell on me...a love spell. Moving in with this woman is going to be hell.....for me.

RING RING RING

oh god it's her calling, should i answer, or should i ignore it she will probably think I'm still sleeping, but then again i really do want to hear her sweet sexy voice so i guess I'll answer .

Me: h-h-hello?

Janet: hey Tiffany it's Janet i hope i didn't wake you

Me: oh no i was already up. So um is there anything that you need?

Janet: oh um i was calling to see if you would like to have breakfast with me and maybe hang out today

Me: um i don't um isn't it quite uncommon for us to hang out i mean you are my boss so i don't know

Janet: oh come on i don't see anything anywhere in the constitution that says a boss could not hang out with his or her employee i mean even Jesus hanged out with his disciples. So you're gonna get your butt outta that bed, take a shower , and meet me on sunset blvd okay.

SHE SOUNDS SO SEXY BOSSY

Me: yes ma'am you don't have to tell me twice

Janet: oh i will never have to tell you twice now be there at 10:15

Janet's pov

the one thing that i found out about Tiffany is that you have to tell her to do things don't ask her cause progress will never be made. The real reason why i asked her to have breakfast with me is because i missed her i know it sounds crazy and all but there is something about her that i can't resist and it made me sad that she left so soon yesterday. I took a nice hot shower and got dressed in a black sweat pants a white shirt and a black jacket also my black heels.... simple but cute. I drove to this diner on sunset blvd it was so beautiful you guys the setting was so calming but that calmness faded when i saw tiffany it was as if my heart jumped in my mouth. She was wearing a flowing maxi dress that showed a little cleavage and her mocha skin glistening in the morning sun; when she saw me she smiled a warming smile, her thick soft and plump lips calling out to be kissed and i would be the one to take her breath away but only if she allows me to.  i sat down and instantly put on a smile.

Me: i see that you follow orders very well ms. James 10:15 on the dot. I'm starting to like you even more.

Tiffany: i had to...i didn't want you to come and hunt me down lord knows what you may do to me.

Me: *mumbles* you have no idea what i want to do to you

Tiffany: huh? what did you say?

Me: oh um nothing um just thinking out loud that's all.....um lets order huh

Tiffany: oookay sure lets.

JANET!!!! JANET!!! JANET JACKSON!!!!

Me: you hear that?

Tiffany: um i think it came from that lady over there

i knew i heard someone screaming my name...no it was not Tiffany well not yet but when i turned around i because face to face well sorta kinda with ms Toni Braxton and of course her sister Tamar. Tell me why was this woman wearing a damn hat with the mesh in the front like this ain't a funeral and Tamar was wearing a yellow top with some dangling earrings wherever these women came from they need to go back and change.

Toni: hey darling how are you? long time no see.....and who is this beautiful girl?

Me: um this is the new lawyer i was telling you about um this is Tiffany James

Tamar: hmm she's pretty *whispers* you snatched her up yet?

Janet: really Tamar why you always in someone's business? and no not yet

Toni: well I'm in the mood for some tea

Tamar: ooh biscuits!!

Toni: scones Tamar not biscuits

Tamar: well where i come from these biscuits right here baby....i don't know 'bout the whipped cream in it though

Toni: clotted cream!!!!!

Tamar: my mama biscuits' better

Toni: don't say my mama biscuits.....Tamar please say scone

Tamar: Toni you sure you came from the same place i came from? i came from Severn, Maryland not downtown abbey.

The whole entire time these two were going back and forth over some dry ass biscuits, i couldn't help but stare at Tiffany beauty was just oozing out of her and soon very soon she's gonna be mine and I'm not stopping till i get her....what miss Jackson wants, miss Jackson always gets.