Chapter 13

Janet's Pov

What the hell just happened? That did not go as planned... I was supposed to have her screaming not the other way around. I can't feel my legs and I feel drained plus I've never ever squirted before in my entire sexual life. I don't know what git into her but I don't want it to leave ever. I stared up at the ceiling still unable to even speak. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even realize that Tiffany had got up. I felt my body being pulled which turned out to be Tiffany pulling me by my ankles to the edge of the bed.

Tiffany: get up and go sit in the tub?

Me: what?

Tiffany: I know you heard me. Get up and go in the tub

I don't know what happened to her but she's not the same Tiffany that I know. This Tiffany is more dominant, more aggressive, more controlling and sadly I really like it. I got up doing what was told. I almost fell flat on my face if I didn't hold on to the walls. I got to the bathroom and there was a bath with rises prepared for me.

Me: aw baby this is so sweet

Tiffany: yea but I hope you don't think you're going in there alone

Me: well what you waiting on

She smiled at me then walked over and got in the tub signaling for me to come. I got in and sat between her thighs. She grabbed my hand lacing out fingers together...the scene was very sexy.

Me: baby what's the matter?

Tiffany: what do you mean?

Me: I'm just saying... You're different... More aggressive more dominant.

Tiffany: I don't know but what I do know is that I like it and don't want it to end. I like the look on your face when I please you whether it be physically or just by doing this.

Me: I don't what got into you but I don't want it to stop.

Tiffany: me neither

Me: oh baby you said you wanted to tell me something.

Tiffany: Oh yea. I went for dinner or lunch or whatever with Victor oops I need to stop being shady I meant Victoria.

Me: really? How did it go

Tiffany: it was complete Bullshit. She said she wanted to apologize for the way she acted towards me and then she dropped the bomb when she said that she liked me and wanted me to be hers.

I immediately sat up getting angry. This is my baby and I don't play with this one.

Me: what do you mean she wants you to be hers? What did you say?

Tiffany: what do you mean what I said? Obviously no...i foggiest get old washed up and not even if she's the last person on earth. I rather kill myself.

Me: good. I don't understand how she's gonna come out and say that out of the blue especially now.

Tiffany: I know right but listen baby she's the lady of worries. You're the only one I want nobody else.

Me: I better be

The Braxtons: Awww y'all so cute
Me: WHAT THE FUCK?!!!?! How did you get in here and why are you guys here?

Tiffany's Pov

The sisters were standing in the door frame looking at us. I felt Janet's body temperature rise so I know she must be embarrassed.

Toni: you have us a key remember

Janet: remind me to take those back. Get out and stop staring at my titties Trina.

Traci: I don't even know if I wanna stay anyways cause I don't wanna hear you getting fucked again...mess me up man.

Janet: GET OUT!!!

The sisters all busted out in a chorus of laughs then walked out.

Janet: I can't believe them. I'm so embarrassed

Me: really? The Janet that moans on tracks and gives out lap dances is embarrassed by that? It's not like they saw us.. Just heard

Janet: they did I know they did

Me: so what. Let's go get some sleep it's late.

Janet: okay

Janet/Tiffany: good night I love you

Short yes I know but it's something. I know it's not all that but I hope you still enjoy 💋💋💕💕💕💕