Ch 6. Life in University

"Hey, trolley man." A male student with a bulky body and a handsome face approached Airon and Hibna and sat beside Airon on the stairs leading to the lecture room.

"Oh God, not again!" Hibana facepalmed herself while laughing.

"Not funny, Bana. Not funny." Airon addressed Hibana then stood up with Hibana following her lead to leave the stairs away from that student.

"Hey man, why are you going away?"

"None of your business! You sat right beside me and I love my personal space!" Airon was agitated with his infringing on her personal space.

"Ei, man, I know you two are not a couple and you do not swing her way."

"Excuse me? Do ya think I am a BEARD?" Asked Hibana in anger.

"And you think I am gay?" Airon was starting to get angry.

He smirked. "So what? The world is open minded nowadays. What? You are meaning to tell me that you, with your fragile small body, are not gay? Especially a bottom gay? You can't possibly be a top!"

"You know? You are terribly racist not to forget rude and I hope a gay man hears you and comes to strike your artificial muscle fillers! Is that synthol you used?"

"What? How dare you!!"

"Oops, the famous gay actor in our department heard you. He is coming our way. My wish has come true."

"W, what? W, wait!! Don't go!! Argh, you will regret this!!"

"Go to the hellish of infernos. You deserve it for talking to me like that."

"Ai, hehe, look at him being reprimanded by that actor."

"Yeah, other students are giving him the dirty eye too."

"He is a racist scumbag for thinking you are gay just because you are dressed like that! He used vulgar words with you."

"Well, he is racist. Cute looking boys are not all gays. But, it hits harder too because I am a woma-"

"Yo!" A familiar voice was coming closer to them.

"Huh?" Airon turned to see who was calling from the direction of the blinded spot of her face with half a metre between her and him.

"Who is that? Is he calling on to you?"

"Oh yeah, it is a reflex to look at the direction of someone calling even if It is not for me. However, this time, I know who he is."

"Who?"

"Yo! Eh, uh, um. Roomie!"

"Hello, Nahr."

"Is this Nahr?" Asked Hibana.

"Oh, he talks to his pretty girlfriend about me?" Nahr was smiling and being friendly.

Shivers ran down the spines of both Hibana and Airon. "Who? She, ahem, he does NOT have a girlfriend." Hibana stuttered.

"Huh? Oh, did I mess up? Haha, then who are you? You know I am his roommate. So, I think since you know, it is polite to tell me about what you are to him."

"Nosy!" Uttered Airon in an upset bored tone.

"What? She knows who I am but I do not know who she is. It is only natural for introductions to have two people telling each other their identity. Why are you acting like I am being a pervert towards her? I am just curious to know who she is to you. She is not your girlfriend. Then, is she your sister or friend? Or maybe you two are soon to be in a relationship? She is your soon-to-be girlfriend? What are you waiting for, man?"