Ch 10. Airon's and Nahr's Bonding: 1/10

"I am back…" She cursed to herself. "Oh damn it, it is an annoying habit of mine to announce my existence whenever I would come back home from any place. I mean, this time he is neither a family nor a friend."

"Oh, welcome back." Nahr said cheerfully, waiting impatiently for his Chocoly to arrive. "Did you find them or were they out of stock?"

"They were in stock. Here you are." She handed him his bag of chocolate.

"Ohhhh thank you!!" He hugged the bag like a little child while she chuckled.

"Not at all." She thought to herself. "God, I should stop replying back to greets and thank you's, automatically like a robot."

"Oh, oi Airon, these are six. You got an extra one here."

"Oh, ummm, there was an offer on the… the last pack."

"No offer strap is on any of these packs." He was perplexed and rubbed his hair while staring closely at every pack.

"Just take it without questioning!"

"But these are 5 packs with strawberry flavour and 1 pack with peach. Did you mix them with yours?"

"No, I have mine."

“Maybe the retailer did.”

She sighed. “No, he did not, I was the one to pick them.”

“Huh? Did you make a mistake because I only paid for 5?”

“NO! I DID NOT! JUST TAKE IT!” She enunciated her words with no aggression in her words, only a stern tone mixed with mild annoyance.

He snatched her bag. "Let me see."

"HEY! Give that back!!"

He hid the bag and looked through it. "You bought 6, and 2 of them are strawberry flavoured for you?"

"Yeah, well, they improved its taste."

"So you liked it! Haha, this makes me less sad about eating your last Chocoly then."

"When I was freaking out at you, I just took a small bite of it… but then it tasted good as I munched."

"Haha, Chocoly with peaches tastes good too."

"Give me back my bag!"

He had a sneaky look on his face. "You still did not explain how the sixth pack got into my bag." He got up from his bed and moved closer to her. "Oho, you bought one for me, huh."

"Get the HELL away from me and give me back my bag!"

"You bought one for me, why? As a thank you?" He asked in a cute tone to tease her.

She pushed him away and he almost fell on his bed, but she was quick to grab him by his collar to stop his fall. They had brief moments of his face opposite her face with a distance of 20 Centimetres between the two of them, then she pushed him to sit on his bed instead of letting him fall the first time she pushed him. "Give it back!" She snatched her bag and headed away from him to put it into the fridge.

"Thank you." He uttered with a smile. "I wished I paid for another one with the flavour of peach. You granted my wish without knowing, my little fairy."

"Fairy? You certainly are a weirdo." She maintained her stone face yet as soon as she gave him her back to go to the fridge, she smiled. "I am happy then. I just thought why not. He seemed to enjoy its taste when he talked about how he misread the label. He was guilty but he seemed to like the taste, still. Good job of me to follow my instincts and buy him one with peaches. Peaches are delicious and they make everyone happy.”