Ch 9. Smiling for Me

About half an hour before Airon came back to the dormitory room, Nahr came back first.

"I am home. Oh, who am I announcing my return to? How idiotic! I am alone now and my roomie won't even talk to me."

Nahr put his bag on the upholstered chair, which was in the middle of the room, before noticing his bed changed position. "Oh my God, he did it alone?" His surprise melted into gratefulness. "I really need to thank him for that. Now, I can sleep better."

Nahr stood beside his bed. "But was it heavy? I mean, Airon is a pretty small guy. I myself am small but he is even smaller and shorter than me even under his baggy sweatshirts. My bed must have been easy to move then."

Nahr tried to push the bed but almost broke his back. "Ah! Aaahhh!! My back, the bones cracked." He fell on the bed. "Owww!" He got up in pain after sitting and rubbed his back.

He then erected his posture with his back supported by the wall near his bed. "Owwww!! How did he push it? Does he have wheels that he attached to the legs of the bed to move it?"

Nahr saw something dangling and he walked forward to pick it up. "What is that? Oh no! Is it?!" Nahr put his hand over his mouth in shock. "Is it possible that...?!"

Nahr waited for Airon to come back and waited about half an hour.

As soon as Airon entered her shared room with Nahr, she was welcomed by him asking: "Yo, Airon. What is this doing here?" Nahr had something in his hand dangling. He had a sneaky smile on his face. "How did this get here, roomieee, Airon?"

"Stop overusing my name!!" She closed her eyes and had her hand over her head as a sign of a headache or being bothered.

Airon was perplexed as to what to say. "Oh my God, how could I just forget something like that on my bed? Damn you ADHD for making me remember other things to do while I am in the middle of doing something else!! Now, I am busted."

Nahr held that piece of cloth closer to Airon's face. "What is that? Haha." He laughed while closing his eyes like an anime character.

"It is... ummm. Hey, where did you find that?" Airon has a stone face.

"It was on the upholstered chair. It is the only one in the room and I wanted to sit on it."

"Huh? How come?! I put my clothes on my bed!!" She had a perplexed look, trying to remember how it got there.

"Haha, kidding. This is where I put my clothes. I found this thing dangling from your bed almost falling to the ground. It took my attention and I assumed you threw it there carelessly or suddenly and that is why it was left half dangling near the side of the bed facing my bed. Oh by the way, thank you for moving my bed for me."

"Not at all..." She felt like she had a headache. "Oh my God, this is the second day and I already got busted? Why are these two days very very LONG? I want my weekend already..."

"So..."

Airon snapped out of her thoughts to reality. "Huh? What?"

"Well, I kind of found it weird that you have such a tight vest."

"It is not a normal vest."

"Is it a bra? Do you have men's boobs?" Nahr teased his roommate by getting a little closer to her.

"Get the hell away from me!!" She kicked his abdomen.

"Ow, man! What is the deal with you? I was just joking around. I know what it is and I just thought why not tease you."

Airon blinked with a serious suspecting face. "You know what this is?" She thought. "Wait a minute, he said 'man' so how come he knows? Is he teasing me again?"