Chapter 105

Arjun's  POV

I slammed my lips on hers as I kissed her hard, my hand slid down to her curves, fondling them, squeezing them. As I struggled to get rid of her dress, she stopped me,"Stop! You will tear it!"

"Who cares? I will buy you ten more or as much as you want."

"This is my favorite color, so if you tear it apart then there will no sex for a long time." She threatened me.

No sex! My cock was terrorized by her threat and I knew I had to behave.

"Fine, you remove it."

She pulled the dress over her head and took it off her beautiful body.

I wasted no time in unhooking her bra as I drew her closer to my chest, feeling her soft breast against my hard chest. Fuck! I love how her soft body feels against mine. I placed open mouth kisses on her neck moving down to her clavicle bone which is one of my favorite parts of her body because it's so defined and beautiful to look at.

I lowered my head, taking her pretty nipple in my mouth as I sucked on it and watched her throw her head back as she arched her body, pressing my face more into her breast.

"Ah! Gentle!" She screamed as I bit on her nipple hard but I couldn't help it. She had such beautiful breast that cried to be fondled, sucked and bitten. I came in my pants when I saw them bare for the first time! They were just perfect, firm and perky with the prettiest pink nipples. I could look at those puppies all day long.

I licked her nipple to soothe her pain and moved to its twin, giving it the same treatment and by the time, I was done with them, they were left colored by my assault on them.

I moved further down and kissed her baby bump where she was nurturing my son and keeping him safe. I moved down to her panty clad pussy, and discarded the panties, uncovering my most favorite part of her body. She gasped loudly as I pushed my middle finger inside her at the same time I engaged her mouth with mine.

I pumped in and out, her arousal grew as I continued to fingerfuck her adding another finger inside her hot and tight pussy. Within a few minutes, she screamed, rolling her eyes back as she finally came all over my fingers and I beamed in satisfaction.

I spread her legs as I inhaled her arousal. Fuck! She was dripping wet! I parted her tight folds and sucked her, ravishing her dry, I eat her up like a starving man. I have never gone down on any woman but her, and I love making her cum as much as I love fucking her brains out.

Her hairs tugged on my hair as she wriggled but I grabbed her thighs and stopped her from moving. She was close, I knew it so I fastened my pace with my tongue, my teeth and my mouth. As expected, she came inside my mouth and I feasted on it, not letting a drop go to waste.

I groaned in ire as I was still wearing my pants and I unfastened my belt in hurry, and got rid of my pants and my boxers. Fuck! My cock sprung free like a beast unleashed and I hovered on top of her, supporting my weight on my hands.

"Spread your legs, baby."

I spread her legs urgently to enter inside her and positioned my very aroused cock at her heat.

"Good grief! Arjun, slow down....." She scolded me but she couldn't complete her sentence as I entered inside her completely making her scream.

Tears filled her eyes at the sudden intrusion as she clutched my shoulder tightly. Fuck. She is so fucking tight still. We are such a perfect fit. When I am inside her, my world feels right, I experience what it is to be home.

I kissed her forehead," You okay, baby?!"

She looked at me, lifting her shy gaze. She nodded and I didn't need to be told twice, I withdrew my cock and pushed right in, slamming inside her harder making her gasp loudly.