★Chapter Twenty Five★

August costello

Double update because some people threatened to kill me for not posting  enough and I really don't want to die♡

I have practiced for this date since three hours ago with my trusty mirror, I have bought another bouquet of flowers and a few chocolates I remember she liked and aslo imagine my reaction when I see her since indigo was going to blow my mind.

Tomorrow I was going to introduce mom to Aurora and Natalie since they want to see her and aslo my dad because he like deserves to know he has a grand child.

"Good luck, don't say jokes". Natalie yells

I gulped entering the car and driving to  her house, I was nervous to ask her on a date but now I'm taking her on a date, a date that we are going to be alone.

I park at her house as i took deep breath, I want this date to go well because I will love both mother and daughter to be like part of my life and I've feelings for her i though that have been buried down.

I take the flowers and the chocolate, I go to her front door and press the bell"Star' I called out when I hear hurried footstep

The door opens and heaven is one place is earth but no one told me that God had sent an angel to come here and make me weak on the knees like this reminds me of this song, I feel so weak in the knees, I can hardly speak song that Natalie plays.

"August?".Indigo calls out, her head was tilts sideways waiting for me to come to earth.

"Sorry, you look beautiful like you look very beautiful". I said checking her out, I  smile when her cheeks turn crimson red

She in a black dress that has one strap, it hugged the right place in her body. She made it modest with the white tights to help with the slit at the side of the dress. She had black converses on" Flowers for a beautiful girl?".I said giving her my best  smile that I could give her.

"Thank you but you gave me Flow-". She stops when I put my hair over her lips.

"A millions flowers wouldn't be enough  to show you how much I appreciate you for taking care of our daughter and just going out on a date with me means alot".

Ablush goes on her face, she nods before she closes her door"Where's Aurora?". I ask as she narrows her eyes to my finger on her lips making me clear her throat.

"She's with her aunts". She said, she clears her throat and closes her door.

We enter the car and I drive us, the kind of silence here was comfortable making me not desperate to break it or anything
"So what's your favourite food?". I asked, she faces me and furrows her eyebrows.

"I don't think I have a favourite food as long as it's edible". She says, she ends it with a smile and god, does she have the most beautiful smile that I have seen.

"Don't smile at me, are you trying to get us in accidents. Jesus". I warned, her big smile does something to me.

"Sorry'. She says, her smile goes down and it's replaced with a pout, she's  looks outside and taps her hand on her thighs.

"I'm joking, indigo". I said, she looks at me and she continues to look outside the window tapping her hand on her thighs.

I park the car and she continue the door as I take her hand, her small hands with own big hand"Why are they no people?". She ask when I bring out a chair for her and tuck her back inside and sit.