snowman

I have been pulled away by Remus who pulled I in for a long passionate kiss."Remus"I said before he pulls me upstairs.we reach my room and lock the door and Remus put a silence spell on the room. pull him into a kiss that a makeout session. After a bit of just making out Remus moves onto my neck, it takes him a while to find my sweet spot and you let out a few moans."Remy"He continues going he turns me around after a bit and he unzips my dress as I kiss his neck and i find his sweet spot quickly and he moans my name loudly.I take off his blazer and conditions kissing his neck. He takes off my dress leaving me in just your tights and bra."Remy let's do this the right way"I starts to unbutton his shirt kissing his chest. He makes me get on the bed as he takes off his trousers and he contions to kiss my hips as i moan loudly and he takes off my bra and kisses my boobs as he masses the other one.I moan loudly."As he takes off my tights as you sit up kissing his neck as he sees how wet i are."Oh darling I did that"I nod and cotinuoned kissing his neck."He takes my knickers off and he smiles as he goes to kiss your inner thighs. And I start to kiss his chest and he put two fingers in my pussy and he hit your g-spot as you moan loudly ."Remy, I going to cum"i say panting he smiles and goes slower than faster."Cum for me darling"It takes a few minutes and i cum on his fingers."Well done darling" He said clearing his finger with his mouth he takes off his boxers to reveal his cock and he kisses from my neck down on me as you lay on the bed." line his cock to my opening.It starts off slowly and become quickly as i moan.After a bit with both cum and both collape on the bed."Are you on the pill?"He asked you."Fuck i fogot shit"you were soo stressed later that you forgot to take it."We'll just have to wait and see what happens then darling"He said.

He up me get back in your dress.us both walk back downstairs I and sit on the sofa just talking and everyone else joins me in the lounge just talking about stuff.Molly hands you a drink."Okay so i belive severus has crush on me because he jealousy of me and remus"I blut out and every laghs."Ok ok he still goes after a death girl"Mcgonagall said as we all just having fun."But you all mine love"He said while I blusha bit."Y/n gone red"Fred shouts as them to our ears drop."Oh shove off fred"Molly laughed and we all just joking around until like 1 am when I start to get really tired and lean my head on Remus's shoulder."Aww someone tried"Your mother said teastly.You just nod you head as Remus takes a hand around your waist."Sleep then love"I just hear all there conversations as I slowly fall asleep.

Remus pov

Y/n closed her eyes and is asleep like the beautiful girl she is."At leat she is sleeping remus"Tonks said."Show we sing snowman to her it her favourite"Bill said.That when we all nod and bill goes over to the piano and starts to play the intro.

Once we all were done we saw y/n still sleeping peacefully so i pick her up."Aww y/n prince is carrying her"Fred said and mom slaped him with a magazine."Fred y/n asleep".I took y/n up and got her into some pjs.I put her in bed and got in my pjs and join her pulling her in my chest.