mineva accident

Remus was off on a mission for the order while I and mineva were enjoying a lovely Saturday and i was playing with Gracie she just started walking so we had to be careful when going around the house."What happened on the train"I shrugged my shoulder hoping she will drop the conversation."I am not dumb y/n"I rolled my eyes and looked and the penile and i tried to find the memory so i could show her but then mineva thought it was over there she pick one up without looking at it."Mineva"I said as it smashed into the floor. She suddenly started drinking at started looking like the first year.I used my wand to clean up the class and the potion.I walked over to mineva and kneeled in front of her."Minnie"I said she smiled like a kid. I walked upstairs to the trunk where i put clothes appropriate for her and passed them to her."Put these on Minnie"I said giving her the chothes. Once she was changed i picked up and told mineva to follow me she did I knocked on Severus' door he open it."Who the first year"Mineva gave severus the death stare."It's mineva she dropped my de-aged potions"He nodded and told me he didn't have the ingredients for the potions.I nodded i went back to the dorm.

I was stuck looking after and 1 year old and a 70-year-old in an 11-year-old body.I put gracie for a nap and laid on the sofa mineva smiled and I and poppy came in."Mineva" She said and she burst out laughing."Shut up poppy"Mineva said in her 11-year-old voice i burst out laughing. When I heard my floo go off Remus was home." REMUS"I said and i wrapped my arms around his neck he put his hand on my waist and I smiled and kissed him when mineva fell to the floor and doing was severus dose.i pulled away from the kiss."There may of been an accident with mineva"I said and he burst out laughing and mineva kicked me."That one of my fucking scars Minnie"Mineva apologised and i sat down."Y/n this is a family dorm so until we have the potions ready you have to look after her"I nodded and she left.I heard gracie starting to cry so i walked upstairs to cared for gracie then i saw poppy."Here to warn me"She nodded and passed me a memory of then to at school.

I walked downstairs and passed the memory to Remus and told him what to do while i was looking at the meroies he put the memory in and i ducked my head in.

I was in Hogwarts it was poppy 1st year she was a Ravenclaw she met mineva another first year they were looking at each from the matchboxes when Slytherin won the house cup they both met at the bottom of the felid and started talking."So if they keep there until end of term we have 4 and half weeks to get it"I heard mineva say and poppy nodded then i was taken to the halls."RUN!!!"i heard mineva say she came running though the hall with the cup and poppy came shortly after.A young professor dumbledore came after them i saw madma hooch and sprout with then.Helping them.

I lifted my head out and realized it was not going to be easy looking after her and gracie."So"Remus said i took a deep breath and said."Not an easy job"He chuckled and i said on the sofa with Remus.he smiled at me brought me into his arms and poppy came in and saw me.I smiled at her as she started helping us out.She got Mineva ready for bed and then i realized how stubborn she was.