pregnant

The next morning I wake up and Remus is already gone to his classes.i get out of bed and head for a shower. i am nervous about getting it checked just in case something is seriously wrong. After washing i get ready.I just put on a white t-shirt and joggers and i hear a knock at the door and I walk over and answer it."Mineva"I say opening the door and letting her in, She smile reassuringly." y/n you know this is for the best. Your sibling, Remus and your friends can't stand you like this so it's for the best you get checked up".I nod at her just throwing one of Remus' hoodie."Why are you here?", i asked. She sits on a chair and looks at me." Remus asked me to because he teaching" She said helping me get ready." Ready"i say with a fake smile. She smiles and walks me to the hospital wing. The walk was quiet Minerva knew I was nervous.

"Want me to come in or should I leave you and poppy alone," She said at the door trying to make me feel as comfortable as she can."Nope, I am fine poppy my friend as well"I say with a fake smile walking in to see her scared face because everyone knows something wrong I couldn't even hide it from my sibling as I couldn't teach."Hey, y/n" Poppy said giving me a reassuring smile. i sit on the chair exhausted."So what going on y/n" I sit there playing with your finger due to me being nervous."Umm so for the last week I've been feeling sick and extremely tired and just not myself at all" She listens to me and write down so she has an idea of what may be wrong."Miss Weasley are you sexually active" I nod my head and she writes that down."When was the last time"I think about the night 6 weeks ago."6 weeks Poppy"She walks to her cupboard and pulls out something."Here take it now pass it to me when you have done "She pulled out a pregnancy test. She leads me to the bathroom.

I sit on the toilet and pee in a cup before taking the test out of my pocket and putting it in the cup for a few minutes. While i wait for it to soak all i can think about is what Remus will say to my parents or anyone, me and Remus aren't married. Then i take it out of the cup and put the lid back on before leaving the bathroom." Thank you y/n".She said putting the test on the desk as I both waited for the result i am scared because of my situation about still living with my parents. Remus hasn't officially moved in and we aren't married or anything really." Here the results are though"I stand up and walk over to her and see the test. The two lines."I'm"I say before she cuts me off."Your pregnant y/n"I just stare in shock. me and Remus knew it could happen but never had a plan if it happened so I were freaking out."I know it's a lot to take in but I think you should talk to Remus" She said encouragingly walking out with me." Ready to go back to your and remus' dorm he going to be there"When you hear I got nervous on how i are going to tell him."What did she say"She asked I wanted to make telling her and my friend special so i lied."Just a sickness bug"She nods before i reach mine and remus dorm and gives me wave goodbye.

Remus sees me and stands up."Hello, love what did she say"I then had lots of thoughts that you haven't of yet." you okay love," he said pulling me into his chest where you fight back tears."We need to talk"i saw remus' facial expression change to a worried one."Remus, I'm pregnant"When I said that he was completely shocked. I started to overthink and he snapped out of it and saw my face."Hey it's okay I am happy. do I wish it waited for when we were married yes but I am happy either way" he said pulling me back into his chest letting me rest there."How far along are you"I stare at the wall thinking."6 weeks"i say as I continued to rest on his shoulder."I'm sorry"i say as he looks at you confused and pulled me in for a deep hug."You don't mean getting pregnant.It takes  two"He said kissing my forehead."Why don't we watch a movie and come back to our plan another day love"He said getting up before helping you up  and we both walk downstairs and put on a movie and Fred came in."How are you y/n" He said passing me chocolate."I'm fine freddie just not feeling great.I will be back in class in a few day"I said as you rested on remus' shoulder."See ya tomorrow lad"He said to fred as he left.We went to watch the movie.After 20 minutes I was asleep.

Remus pov

Y/n fell asleep in 20 minutes so i picked her up when i notices i went to carry her to bed when i was on the stairs she stared to stuir with cause me to hold her and made she she couldn't fall.Once we got to the room i took my hoodie off her and tucked her in.