The return of y/n

molly pov

it been 5 months since the death of y/n and nothing has been the same i lost my first granddaughter before that and my best friend annne becoming friend as y/n and remus got married I been looking out for remus but it wasn't easy as I was so upset with the lost of my first born girl in generations.

When I heard someone climbing on the benches.

y/n pov

I climbed onto the benches and looked at everyone.

"Some of you may be surprised to see me, As I died a while back but that isn't true as I been part of a secret army to stop the war from losing as we need to fight.Yes I lost people.Fred,Remus,Anne and gracie they were the loves of my live.I fucking lost my daughter for this war and you guys stand there like nothing is happing to me I will fight for our rights to live but I will never forget what Remus did to me as it nothing I've every felt before"

I said I saw poppy and mineva come over and mineva picked me up and was crying."Your alive"I nodded she put me down and I knew he was back and everyone knew I could not be seen.

Mineva and poppy sttod side by side as they watch voldermort talk about me and how I died without anyone careing and he finally one as I couldn't stood him.

"Want to think again"I said and I saw narcissa run over to me as she knew the whole time what I had done with her to help her family.

"Never again will your hurt my family lord"She pulled out her want I pulled out my power she launched me up with voldermort.

"Let's end this together tom"

Back on the ground nevile ginny and luna were tiring to kill nagine ginny was glad I was alive hermione and ron almost died until nevile still her.

"Well done nevile"Luna said chasing other people with nevile.

---

Poppy was with remus as he woke up he looked scared at poppy."What going on poppy"She looked at him letting him adjust before talking."Y/n alive and she taking on Tom riddle"Remus got up and ran to the courtyard seeing me in the sky taking him on.

When they suddenly blue flames aroaded and voldemort dead no one spoke until they saw y/n falling from the sky above all death eater left.Remus caught y/n and carefully lowered her to the floor he took his blazer of and put it on her.

---

I woke up in st mugos with remus beside me and open my eyes and he smiled at me waiting for me to talk.

"Your alive who did we lose"Remus wrapped his arms around me kissing my forehead before saying"Gracie fred tonks and many more but my moms alive"I cried as I lost my brother and he held me soo tightly.molly came in and saw me awake.

"You're alive"My mom said as i she came over with the family they all gave me a hug but I continued to lay down as I was soo hurt with my lying and the fact I lost my daughter