hello Gracie Solana Lupin

I sitting in doing my breathing excises as my mother is trying to help and Remus i stroking my hair trying to get me calm and we almost get there when i hit with another contraction and i scream as loud because I'm in pain we reach the park lot as we get to the reception and they have the room ready my mother was rushed out and the nurse was giving me laughing gases as the prepped me for giving birth."Okay y/n i want you to push when and contration hit for 10 seconds"I nod as i push though the contration as remus is holding my hand and is supporting me though it.

Mineva pov

Y/n just went to the hospital Severus is cleaning the floor up as me and poppy get the bag ready.

Y/n pov

I push though another contraction as i started to go red and the nurse said."One more push y/n"they said as i feel another one as i push andthey got her and Remus cut of the unbilloed of and i trys to look but remus is holding her as i get my sitches.After my sitches are done they pass me Gracie.

I look at her see that she has my hair but her dad eyes remus passed me some pjs and i got back in bed as remus took Gracie in his hand and look at her

I look at her see that she has my hair but her dad eyes remus passed me some pjs and i got back in bed as remus took Gracie in his hand and look at her.My mother came in and saw me."How are you"i Yawned and said"Tried mainly and in pain mother"She kissed my forehead and hugged me and took y/n in her arms and saw how she is. she put Gracie in the crib and hugged the both of us and said."The other will come tomorrow you need some rest"I nodded as she left.

Molly pov

Once i reach y/n and remus' house i saw severus anne poppy and mineva."How is she"They all said."She is just in pain and is getting rest we can all visit tomorrow"They all nod able to relax. Mineva got a call from remus saying everything went fine and y/n was sleeping and were heard some of gracie baby noices.

Time skip 1 day

Y/n pov

I woke up the next morning to Gracie crying cuz she was hungry the nurse comes in and exsamic my boobs to check if the ready.I feed her after then all my friends and family come in."Hi y/n"Mineva said as i pass her Gracie as everyone gets to hold her."She beautiful y/n"Ginny said passing her to me.