Death and on the run

I woke up really late the next moring remembering the event that happen last night so i walked downstairs everyone looked so sad and lost."What's going on"Molly hugged me and passed me a letter.I opened it a read it.

Dear Mrs y/n Lupin 

i sorry to say but last night death eater tried to warn Anne about an attack but she she attacked then resulting in her and Gracie lupin's death.

We the last few words and broke down Remus already knowing what had to happen he brought me into a hug."She gone"I said struggling to talk.It felt like my whole world was crumbling unser me."My baby girl"He understood that i was more upset  about Gracie but he knew it was because Gracie was our daughter but was also upset about anne molly joined the hug along with my remaining sibling and friends there.

"I know this isn't the great time you both need to go on the run cuz of remus"I nodded grabbing my bag he grabbed his bag molly gave us food.We left and walked remus had his arms wrapped me i had my head on his shoulder he gave me forehead kisses trying to bring my sports up but i just felt upset and mad and i couldn't do anything about it.

After a few hour, we reach the place miles away from anything it was going to be quiet. Remus opened the door it was already for us so i sat on the sofa and linked Our radio up to the Weasley and the orders i sat back into the seat i felt utterly mentally exhausted. Remus sat next to me pulling me closer to his chest and I started crying he kissed my forehead and stroked my hair to get me to calm down."I know love it isn't easy losing a child.I started crying again and wrapped my arms around him Leaning my head on his shoulder."Remus I can't anymore"he sat they and watch me cry it out because for the first time science they started dating he had no clue how to help.

------

sorry it's short