7| Jason ~•~ Nico

Screams,

A pleasantly normal way to wake up for a demigod. These weren't normal screams though.

Jason had a desperate want to wake up. The want to wake up washed over him- like someone had charmspoke. Upon opening his eyes, he was greeted by the beautiful, yet worried, face of Piper. "O-Oh my gods, Jason, I didn't think you were going to wake up." She abruptly wraps her arms around Jason, who was confused to say the least. "Where did you get that idea from? Did it have something to do with Katropis?"

"N-no.." Piper looked at him with tears springing in her eyes that never seemed to decide a color, "Jason, you were screaming..the whole ship could hear you. Y-you sounded really hurt, and a bit not like yourself. What in the name of Hades were you dreaming about..?"Jason thought back to his dream- what had he been dreaming about?

As if all at once the dream came flooding back to him, Tartarus, blood, Percy...with a sharp intake of breath Jason looked down suddenly, avoiding Piper's glance, "uh..I uhm..don't want to talk about it..." "Jason, you look like you've seen a ghost, you need to talk about this." Piper looks at him with pure worry. Well...Percy's body looked worse than a ghost, Jason would almost wish that Percy were dead. What Annabeth was doing....death would be so much better.

Jason clinched his jaw, but forced a smile onto his face. "Piper, I'm completely fine. Is uh...Nico awake?" Piper seemed to shift uncomfortably, "I think he is-Jason are you sure you're okay? You're acting strange, Sparky." He nods, "I just...want to get closer to my cousin, you know? Nico seems lonely."

After a moment's hesitation, Piper nodded. "Okay..be careful, get something to eat. I...I love you." She kisses his head before walking out. His plastered smile fell, she probably hates him now- thought he was a freak. He sighs getting up from his bed, and hurriedly makes it like he would at Camp Jupiter. This is one of the things he would never drop.

After that he went to Nico's room. He was about to knock, but what could Nico be able to do? Then again, what could he do if he didn't tell anyone? Would the child of Hades even want to hear about it?

Hesitantly he knocked on the door. "J-just a second!" His voice sounded more shaken up and distant than ever, he wondered if the kid was okay. The door opened to a pale and tired looking Nico, "Jason. Uhm uh, what are you doing here?" The son of Hade's hands shook as he fiddled with them nervously. "Nico..have you had dreams about Percy..?"

Nico looked at Jason, his pale face draining further, "so..Im not the only one..?" Jason shook his head, "want to talk about them?" After a quick second of thought, Nico nodded pulling the son of Jupiter into his room and locking the door.

"So. Is this the first dream of Percy you've had?" Nico asks, practically shaking. Jason nods, "yes, but..it seems like throughout the whole trip, every time I sleep I get snippets of what's going on." As he thought about it more, Jason realised that he had seen stuff more than on one occasion.
"M-me too. So...What happened in your dream, Jason?"

Great, the son of Zeus hadn't ever been really good with stories and describing. "Uh...oh yeah. So. As I was looking on the dream, Percy was hanging limply in shackles which were rusty. The boy was still breathing, but I couldn't tell how. He had cuts, scratches, burns, and all the likes everywhere. Suddenly with a pop Annabeth appeared. This wasn't normal Wise Girl, she had not just grey, but grey and black eyes, her blond hair having shadow-black tips, and her wings looked like a black fire." Jason wasn't sure if he should mention that to him, she actually looked a bit hot, well, before she started in with hurting Percy. In the long run, he kept it to himself.

""Look at me, you fish brain." Slowly his head moved up, as if he had no strength to hold it. Annabeth kicked him in the side, the breaking of his ribs could be heard. "Just...get it over..with." Percy had said to Annabeth. His voice was almost not there, and each breath was wheezing and rattling. "So, what do you want to do today, honey? I'm thinking torture! That's always fun. Don't you love our dates?!"