4| Percy ~•~ Luke

Okay, now Percy was confused. Annabeth chose Luke, he knew that. Percy thought that maybe since Like loved her and all that he stay loyal to her. "Please, why should I trust you? do you not remember about five years ago?"" Luke's face darkened. "I know what I did Percy, you don't really have to remind me. I'm your only chance to get out of here, and you will go by my rules. Now when Annabeth and the other guy are around I'm going to have to act hateful towards you. I'll try to come alone and undiscovered and heal you after they're done. You have to keep your mouth shut though, got it?" I painfully nodded my head, "why are you helping me though? I thought you wanted me dead?" Luke shook his head, "that was Kronos, not me. From the minute I met you, I knew that you were special in a good way. Now I know what I'm supposed to do." Leaving Percy confused, Luke walked away.

After Luke walked away, he couldn't help but think about the son of Poseidon. How weird was it for someone to be so casual and sarcastic while in Tartarus. Then again, he was Percy Jackson, and probably one of the strongest demigods ever.

To go through all that Percy has gone through was extraordinary; and the fact that he could still smile was even more extraordinary.

Luke hadn't realized it, but he had walked to the Hermes alter in Tartarus. That gave him an idea. He searched his pocket and found a pen and some kind of paper to write on. He had to write it in some way that he wouldn't be discovered. He prayed to the gods to give him some way. A perfect code formulated in his mind and Luke started writing.