chapter 3

The two were silent for a moment, neither had fully processed the situation yet which left them sitting and staring at each other awkwardly, each with a bewildered expression.
Suddenly Rika's eyes lit up and she jumped into hugging Satoko tightly. "Really? You really feel that way too?"
Satoko found herself returning the hug enthusiastically, feeling close to tears. "Yes! Of course, yes! I've felt this way for you for so long!"
Rika pulled back from Satoko staring into her eyes, causing Satoko to suddenly feel quite flustered. "I love you, Satoko." Rika mumbled softly before leaning back in to press a tender kiss to Satoko's lips.
Satoko, flustered so much her heart was beating faster than what should be healthy, softly kissed back savouring the wonderful sensation. So this is what it feels like to kiss Rika, she thought. It was dizzying and overwhelming but in a positive way. Rika's lips were soft and the way she kissed Satoko was so gentle and loving it made Satoko feel as though she was going to pass out.
Rika pulled away from the kiss leaving Satoko, admittedly, wanting more. Satoko was certain her face was completely red, there was no way it couldn't be, she found herself smiling, though. Never in her life did she think she would ever actually be able to share a kiss with Rika.
Rika smiled back, also looking flustered.
"I-I love you too..." Satoko mumbled, having finally gained enough consciousness to respond to Rika's words.
Rika chuckled at this and brought Satoko close again, this time to press their foreheads together while hugging each other tightly.
This was truly a dream like situation for Satoko, it was perfect in every way, her and Rika just being able to exist together like this and wordlessly express their love for one another.
Rika quickly placed another soft kiss to Satoko's lips before speaking. "We should get ready for bed now..."
Satoko got up in response, still slightly dazed, Rika following.
They both changed into their night clothes, Satoko was barely able to contain her excitement, her and Rika were now dating! The thought made Satoko blush a chuckle a little which caught Rika's attention.
"What're you laughing at? You're not peeking, are you?" Rika spoke in a playful tone.
Satoko shook her head, despite the fact Rika wouldn't see. "I would never!" She faked offense.
Rika let out a soft scoff "Alright, then, what's so funny?"
"Nothing!" Satoko insisted. "I was just laughing out of disbelief! I'm still so amazed by what just happened!"
Rika's voice went soft. "Awwhh... Are you really that... Starstruck with me?" Rika sounded as though she was suppressing laughter.
"Rika..." Satoko spoke pretending to be shocked. "Did you just make a pun?"
Rika let out her laughter. "...Yes-"
Satoko shook her head. "Rika, I'm disappointed in you..."
"Like you have room to talk." Rika retorted, jokingly. "You crack bad jokes all the time!"
Satoko sighed. "Alright, alright. Point proven."
Satoko suddenly felt Rika wrap her arms around her waist from behind and give her a loving squeez. This flustered Satoko intensely, she was gonna take some time to get used to this whole dating thing...
Satoko gently put her hands atop Rika's caressing them softly, Rika was really finally her's and she was finally Rika's...
Rika soon pulled away yawning and smiling at Satoko. "Alright! It's time for bed!" She demanded jokingly.
Satoko responded with a soft nod, overpowered with love for Rika.
Rika climbed into her bed snuggling down on the side nearest the wall.
Satoko stood around awkwardly eyeing the room trying to figure out where her bedding would go.
"What are you doing?" Rika enquired.
"I-" Satoko was quickly cut off.
"Get in, silly." Rika patted the bed next to her.
Satoko hesitantly climbed into bed next to Rika and snuggled into her warmth. Rika wrapped her arms around Satoko, pulling her closer. "I did want to cuddle tonight, Satoko."
Satoko wrapped her arms around Rika in return closing her eyes contently. "I was hoping for this..."
The two soon found themselves drifting off, wrapped in each other's embrace and filled with love.

Satoko shifted slowly opening her eyes to find her head tightly gripped in Rika's embrace and her arms wrapped around Rika's waist. Satoko chuckled a little the events of the previous night filling her head and spreading joy throughout her.
"Morning, Satoko!" Rika's voice was jolly and gentle making Satoko blush.
"Wait, you're awake?" Satoko shifted her face from Rika's chest to look up at her, it was weird having to look up at Rika, being the taller of the two, but it was a welcome change, non the less.
Rika smiled down at Satoko in such an angelic way. "Have been for a while, you're just so cute in your sleep and I didn't want to wake you."
Satoko blushed intensely at Rika's words averting her eyes and mumbling in a bratty tone. "You're cuter..."
Rika chuckled giving Satoko a loving squeez. "No~" She lifted Satoko's face up to her's and silenced the retort Satoko was about to make with a kiss.
Satoko closed her eyes somehow totally overpowered by the smaller girl, it wasn't fair, Rika held so much power over Satoko despite being physically weaker.
Satoko, however, allowed herself to enjoy Rika's kiss and let it build the flustered, loving feeling within her.
All too soon Rika pulled back smiling at Satoko in a way that made Satoko feel dizzy with love.
Rika let out a chuckle. "Satoko, you look so dorky right now! Are you drunk or something?" Rika covered her mouth with the back of her hand, giggling.
"Shut up!" Satoko protested. "You know exactly what you're doing!" Satoko was blushing like crazy unable to hide how intensely flustered she was.
"You're right, I do~" Rika spoke in all too sweet of a tone. "You're reactions are just too cute for me to not do this!"
Satoko sighed puffing up her cheeks and playfully glaring at Rika.

Soon the whole crew had gathered around the large table in the food Hall and we're indulging in breakfast chatting and laughing in a way that brought a smile to Satoko's face. Satoko and Rika were sat next to each other on one of the benches on the long side of the table so they could sit close enough to keep constant contact with each other. Satoshi had sat on Satoko's other side surveying the two suspiciously with Shion next to him. Mion was sat on Rika's other side whispering something to Rena who was sat beside her.
Satoko couldn't help but keep glancing at Rika the whole meal and it was evident Rika was doing the same as their eyes frequently met, every time their eyes did meet, one or both of them would let out a chuckle that they pathetically attempted to hide.

They weren't doing a very good job at hiding the change in their relationship...

AN: I'm sorry, that chapter probably gave you all tooth decay- I just couldn't help myself- I love these useless lesbians too much- heh heh. Anyway, I'll see ya in the next chapter, hope you enjoyed!

Dreams in the stars | SatoRika space AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें