chapter 4

Breakfast went smoothly and Satoko, Rika and Satoshi were assigned to cleanup afterwards.
The three were clearing up the table and taking the items that were atop it into the kitchen, the whole time Satoko and Rika would frequently catch each other's eyes, Rika would wink and Satoko would be reduced to a flustered mess. Soon, however, Satoshi began to pick up on this.

As the group were finishing the clear up in the kitchen Satoshi finally said something. "You two have been acting different all morning. Not to mention, Satoko was not in her own room last night. Did something happen?"
Satoko found herself staring at the floor as Satoshi spoke, she hoped he didn't have anything against her and Rika. 
Rika ended up responding. "Well, truthfully, last night I confessed romantic feelings towards your sister and she accepted them. We ended up spending the night cuddling in my bed, you needn't worry, I didn't do anything to her. We're dating now and I love her very much. So, please, don't worry."
Satoshi looked a little surprised looking from Satoko to Rika but smiled. "As long as you're treating her nicely and keeping her safe." He looked as though he wanted to add something else but did not.
Rika took Satoko's hand snapping her out of her little daze and smiling at her. "You hear that, Satoko? Satoshi is okay with us being together!"
Satoko couldn't help but smile brightly jumping to hug her older brother. "Thank you, nii-nii!"
Satoshi chuckled. "As long as you're happy."
Satoko pulled away from the hug and went back to Rika's side. "Really, I'm happy that you accept us being together... Because, you know..."
Satoshi glanced between Satoko and Rika. "Ah, because you're both girls? Well, to be honest I was unsure on the idea, I was just worried how others might react, but otherwise it makes no difference, as long as you're happy."
Rika took Satoko's hand. "If anyone tries to hurt Satoko for being gay, I'll protect her with my life!"
Satoko stared at the ground a little embarrassed, Rika was being embarrassing...
Satoshi let out a soft laugh. "Alright, I'll hold you to that." He gestured at Rika before leaving to continue on with his day.
Rika smiled giving Satoko's hand a squeeze, before turning to face her. "Satoko... I'm so glad I have you."
Satoko couldn't quick control her breathing or her heart rate, Rika was flustering her way to much. "I- uh- uh- I feel the same... You make me really happy..." Satoko avoided making eye contact with Rika, such affections as this were always incredibly embarrassing.
Rika smiled taking a step closer to Satoko so that they were almost pressed together. She then went up on her tip toes bringing her face right up to Satoko's, she paused. "Is it okay if I kiss you again?"
Satoko felt her entire face heat up, she wasn't sure if she could stay upright. She was able to nod quietly in response to Rika.
Rika chuckled at Satoko's shy response before softly pressing their lips together and wrapping her arms around the back of Satoko's neck for leverage.
Satoko was hesitant but slowly placed her hands on Rika's hips leaning into Rika and savouring the feeling.
Rika softly pulled Satoko down more into the kiss causing Satoko to stumble a little.
The two separated and Satoko found herself fighting to stay upright.
Rika chuckled staring into Satoko's eyes lovingly. "The way you react to kisses is so cute, Satoko."
Satoko blinked, barely present. "I almost fell over there- I think we should have something to sit on or lean against while kissing."
Rika let a slight smirk play on her lips as she pushed Satoko against the wall. "How's this?"
Satoko's brain short circuited staring down at the shorter girl, flustered. "Y-yup, that'll do the trick-" She spoke somewhat awkwardly.
Rika giggled before kissing Satoko again, pushing her shoulders into the wall.
Satoko blushed heavily at Rika confidence softly placing her hands on Rika's hips, again.
Rika broke the kiss and smiled. "I love you, Satoko." She nuzzled her face into Satoko's neck, smiling.
Satoko wrapped her arms around Rika in response, unable to calm herself down from being as intensely flustered as she was. "I love you too, Rika..." Satoko mumbled enjoying being so close to Rika, she let her eyes close to enjoy more of Rika's warmth and a sudden high pitched screech could be heard.
Satoko's eyes shot open and Rika jumped up and turned around.

Rena was stood in the entrance to the kitchen her eyes wide and her hands held up to her mouth. "Rika chan, and Satoko chan, so kyuteeee!" She squealed in joy before running up to the two and tackling them into a hug. "Why we're you two doing that? Tell me, tell me!" Rena continued to squeal squeezing Satoko and Rika too tight causing them both to struggle a little.

Soon Rena let go having calmed down slightly and stared between the two. "Please do tell me!"
Satoko and Rika glanced at eachother sharing an awkward smile before Satoko spoke. "We're, um, dating now. Last night, we confessed, you see..." Satoko glance to Rika for help, noticing that Rena was just staring at them, her mouth agape in a big smile.
Rika was about to add something before Rena pulled them both into a tight hug yet again. "I'm so happy for you guys! I always knew you two would end up together!" Rena sounded genuinely joyous which caused Satoko and Rika to both smile.
"Thank you, Rena." the both said in unison.
Rena grabbed both of their hands before trying to drag them towards the social rooms. "We have to tell everyone! This is wonderful news!"
Satoko stopped dead in her path making both Rika and Rena stop and look back.
"Can we not, right now..." Satoko glanced back down to the floor yet again. "I'd rather Rika and I just told people individually and when we're sure we want to... If that's okay with you, Rika?"
Rika nodded and smiled at Satoko. "Of course, telling people is scary."

AN: more fluff in this chapter lolll hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter!