A/N again :)

Hey guys! I hope you're doing really well. I've missed you a lot!

Throughout the previous couple chapters, I'd been trying to write and publish them close apart so the wait isn't too long, but you might have noticed that it's been some time since the most recent one.

Life has been a messy rollercoaster recently, I'm not gonna lie to you! And I wish I could say it's about to slow down a little and allow me more time, but unfortunately starting September things are supposed to pick up the pace even more. I'm unable to be recruited to the military due to health issues (we have compulsory service, so every 18 year old here serves for at least two and a half years), so instead I'm going to be doing national service as a stablehand at a therapeutic riding barn (really going on my Virgil arc, huh?xD ). I'm taking my horse with me so thankfully I'll be able to keep caring for and training her, but I will have even less time to write. I'll be serving for either one year or two years, still TBD.

But!!

I love this story a lot, and I love you guys. I still read through your comments when I'm having a rough day, and your kind (and funny) words give me so much motivation. It's nice to know there are people who genuinely care about the story and I wouldn't want to take anything away from anyone - not to mention I truly, genuinely enjoy writing it. So no, I will not be cancelling Trustfall.

I'm going to try to make some time to keep writing it, but I can't give an exact date as to when it'll fully go back on track with consistent updates. Right now it looks like I'll be writing and publishing a bit during the rest of August, and then I might need a hiatus for the entirety of September until both me and my horse are settled and stabilized at the new place and I can start making time to write between my shifts. We're nearing the end of book 1, and book 2 has some pretty exciting stuff in store. :) So stay tuned!

And as always, thank you so much. There may not be a lot of you here, but each and every one of you is simply the sweetest and you make my bad days a little less gloomy. Quality over quantity, you know? :)

See you very very soon,

Luna

<3