Prologue

"Hi, would you give me the pleasure of knowing your name? Kanina ko pa napapansin na tumitingin ka sakin. Oh by the way, my name is Earl Brianne Lim" he was extending his hand with that angelic smile of his

Yes, I'm literally watching him for about half an hour already, how can I not? He is the most attractive man I've ever seen in my entire life. He's just wearing a black longline tee match with white denim pants and black xlg adidas shoes. Plain and simple style but he's oozing with charm.  

I'm still star-struck that I didn't know how to respond, I can feel my ears getting warm and I'm sure I'm looking like a tomato right now. OMFG! he is the epitome of male beauty,  an Asian Adonis. 

Hindi ko mapigilang kiligin, nagtitilian na nga mga kasama ko eh. If I'm not trying to look elegant and classy, I might be letting out a highpitch scream right now. 

*internal shriek*

Ohh God! just staring at his hazel brown eyes makes me drown in his gaze. 

The screaming intensifies when two identical looking guys showed up. Mukha silang K-pop idols!

"What's up ladies?" the red-head guy winked at us "I'm Ian, how is everyone doing?"

"Well, welcome to our bar. I'm Kurt, Ian's twin brother" the blond guy approached my friend who is sitting next to me

Everyone was flabbergasted to the point that we're stuttering in our replies. 

Sheeet! bhe! ang gwa-gwapo nila! 

Never thought that coming to this newly opened bar would actually give us an unforgettable experience!

"King!" another guy arrived and gurrllll! I'm not into boys younger than me but him! who could be 5 years younger than me is delivering butterflies all over my system! ohh his pretty sweet face and his cyberpunk clothes makes him so hot!

Ugh! if this is not a reversed harem then what could it be?

Suddenly, a commotion appears to be brewing in the entrance of the bar and a two celebrity-looking ladies burst in! Their beauty is on par with k-pop idols! looking like Lisa and Rose!

*shallowed* 

Is this bar only exclusive for good looking people?! 

 "Brianne!" 

I almost fell from my chair when the hime haircut girl among the ladies who just entered forcefully throw her ipad to this perfectly handsome being in front of me! 

My brain almost can't process what was happening then "Brianne" gently turn my head to him while softly saying "look at me". He pulled out his hand resting in his pocket and in a sauve movement catches the ipad launched at him. 

I-I'm, I'm overheating

*blackout*

- POV of another victim