Hangover

YUMI

*yawning*

I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes, I'm still half asleep but decided to take a bath already. Walking down the stair leading to the living room, I looked at the antique wall clock hanging adjacent to my location.

"5 o'clock" I whispered to myself

Since Brianne took the initiative to supervise the party last night, I was able to sleep early. Buti nalang at sound-proof ang mga bedrooms kaya hindi problema kahit nagpaparty at maingay sila sa ibang bahagi ng bahay.

I took a deep breath before entering the bathroom located at the back of the imperial staircase. Yes, we have very spacious bedrooms pero yung master's bedroom lang ang may sariling bathroom. Restrooms are everywhere though, sa garage, sa gym, even at the side of the Dojo, at meron din sa gate katabi ng guardhouse. The cottage is like a bungalow house so it has all the amenities for guests pero alangan namang pupunta pa ako dun para maligo.

I'm calibrating the water temperature before getting in the shower, gusto kong mahimasmasan pero ayoko namang lamigin kaya tamang ligamgam lang yung tubig.

You might be wondering who does the cleaning in the gang house since napakaluwang nito. Well, once a week nag-gegeneral cleaning kami kasama lahat ng underlings. On weekdays it would just us leaders who live here (i.e. Brianne, the twins, and me) that does the household chores then minimal cleaning lang naman. Some underlings who wants to earn extra money are also open to come here and clean.

I dried my hair first before exiting the bathroom, since dala-dala ko naman mga damit ko kaya dito na din ako nagbihis.

Ngayon ko lang napansin yung mga underlings namin na dito na natulog, meron sa mga sofas and ang iba nag-improv na ng higaan gamit yung mga upuan. Which is better kesa naman magdrive sila pauwi ng lasing.

I went to the storage room, just next to the bathroom and brought out several comforters, at dawn is the coldest time here in Baguio so I'm putting blankets on everyone.

Then, I proceed to collect bottles that are scattered everywhere at nagpakulo na din ng tubig pang-kape. While waiting for the water to boil, I decided to check on the bedrooms.

Inuna ko yung kay Kurt since nandito lang sa first floor kwarto niya katabi ng gaming room, there are several empty beer bottles here and a bra, welp bahala na siyang mamulot ng mga boteng yan.

Next yung kambal niya, which I'm assuming is in the same state. Guess what?

I'm right.

So move on kay Kenjie, but I think I don't have too. He's just 15 turning 16 kaya bawal pa sa kanya ang uminom and hindi siya interested sa mga babaeng dumadalo sa mga ganitong party, haven't even saw him mingling with any girls anyway.

Kasunod yung room ni Brianne, I'll check on him after checking on Xylennia so I'll skip him for now lalo na't malaki ang tendency na may babae din siyang kasama diyan.

Every door in here has a digital lock and I know the password on each but when it comes to the twins, you don't need a password, they don't lock their doors.

I slowly pushed open Xylennia's door to not make a sound, it's unusual for her to drink but now she has an empty bottle of merlot on her bedside table. Brianne must have really upset her last night for her to drink this much wine despite having a mediocre alcohol tolerance.

I can she traces of tears on her smeared mascara.

I told her it was a bad idea, but she insisted on doing it.

*sigh*

Brianne has big problems with girls, yes he's a Casanova but he also has his preference. So to fend off those desperate girls that DOESN'T interest him, Xy proposed a plan to act as Brianne's girlfriend in public.