002

"hey akito? what was that about earlier before the call ended?" he asked me as i was a bit shocking, thinking he forgot. "is it true?" he added on with the previous question. "don't worry about it toya, let's just go sleep" i said nervously hoping he will forget. "goodnight akito" i heard him mumble before he was like practically hugging me half asleep. i smiled and felt my face turn red "goodnight toya" i whispered before falling asleep.

no one's pov:

toya woke up to see akito clinging onto him like his life depends on it as toya was holding him close. toya laid there and smiled not moving so he doesn't wake akito up, eventually he started brushing the others hair. "fuck off ena." akito mumbled, still asleep, toya trying not to laugh which caused him to giggle, waking akito up. *camera shutter* it was ena, she came to wake up akito and saw them hugging each other and smiling. "mizuki! come look at this!" she yelled to mizuki as they walked over "are they dating?" mizuki asked ena.  "probably not, akito is too much of a pussy to ask toya out but he really like him" ena told her partner. "ena shut the fuck up and go away.." akito grumbled. 

akito got up as toya just watched everything happen, as akito dragged ena out and mizuki following. "akito! what the hell was that for?" ena said in a angry tone. "because you-" akito got cut off by ena "AND WHY IS TOYA HERE??" she asked. "ena just listen, he hasn't been doing good with his dad so he came here. your partner had the extra bed so he stayed with me, i didn't want him on the floor." akito had said to ena.

"i'm going to post that photo to instagram! you guys are so cute together!" ena squealed in excitement. "what photo?!" akito yelled to her. "the one of you with toya when you were asleep, duh!" mizuki said laughing. "asshole." akito said before walking back into his room to see toya hugging one of akitos pillows.

akitos pov:

shit why is he so fucking adorable? i wanna tell him but what if he rejects me? am i actually gay? (yes) he's so cute.. i'm going to- "what was that about? i didn't pick up on much but you were arguing with ena and mizuki?" toya asked me. i walked over and rested my head on his shoulder. "nothing, they wouldn't mind their own business, they're so annoying!" i told toya as he picked my head up and looked at me, causing me to blush. i'm going to melt omg.. i wanna stay like this forever. the way he's looking at me, he's so pretty omfg. i felt myself melt into his hands. as i melted in his hands i felt him kiss me on the forehead, i was probably so red.

toyas pov:

i held akitos face with my hand and admired how beautiful he was. after awhile of us just staring at each other i gave him a kiss on the forehead. he started to turn really red, cute.. making me giggle a bit. he looked pretty shocked after i kissed his forehead. i've liked him for the longest time, i just hope he doesn't hate me now. i'll ask my brother for help, he might know what to do after all, he is dating kamishiro-senpai.  i felt akito move his head from my hands so i dropped them to my side and smiled at him. he's so cute.

enas pov:

i walked into akitos room, "hey, meiko was at sekai today and said she needs help today at sekai." i said to my brother. "mmm, i'll go i guess." he responded quickly. "i'm going to visit my siblings today so i can't, akito you'll need to go alone i'm sorry"toya said, looking at akito then back at me.

——————-——————-——————-——————-——————-——————-——————-——————-——————-
i'm sorry if chapters are short, i really didn't have much ideas leading up to like the confession and stuff likes that
my main idea was for the middle not leading up, so it might be a bit boring but hey they sorta kissed??