picnic 🧺

-3rd pov-

akito and toya were getting stuff for their goofy ass picnic.(it's definitely a date.. they're in denial!!) akito was grabbing stuff he knew toya likes. toya on the other hand grabbed some bag of carrots he found (ena and akito both hate carrots so who knows why they have them?) and threw them in the basket akito got out. after he thought it would be funny to torture akito later with carrots he grabbed foods he did like. after they got all the food akito looked at his phone "so where the fuck do we go.." he said. "ask an and kohane they probably do stuff like this all the time?"toya suggested "probably, whatever i'll text an" he added to toyas response.

-an-

akito: an, hurry up
an: what 😐
akito: where do you go for picnics
an: are you stupid.. go to a park
wait why are you asking
akito: shut up
an: OMG AKITOO
akito: shut up.
an: damn i didn't know you got bitches!
akito: WERE NOT DATING
an: funny akito, you're kissing toya in your free time we all know it! this is kohane by the way!
akito: i hate you both 😐
an: whatever just go to a park? i'll send you a location kohane and i go!

-back with toya-

"i found a place" "no, an did" "let me have credit for once" "pass" "fuck you" "i'm not goin on the picnic with you then" "you monster how dare you" "whatever akito just show me where this area is" akito then grabbed everything and walked out. "ena i'll tell you everything, just give me money. don't tell akito" toya said to ena before walking half way out. "okay, here's 2080 yen, now hurry up!" ena said and pushed toya out the door. toya ran over and started walking behind akito. "so where is this place anyway?" toya asked before walked up next to him.

"give it 10 minutes" akito said as he glanced up at toya. "okay, sure" toya responded with before looking at akito. "akito you're staring again?" toya mumbled. "shit-" he said under his breath and looked at his phone. "oh.. we're almost there i didn't realize how long i was staring." akito said shocked. toya started to giggle which made akito ask what he's giggling at. "nothing nothing nothing!" he said trying not to laugh, waiting for akito to realize they were holding hands. "okay well we're here" he said as he lead toya to be away from everyone. he hated being around other people when he was with toya.

"this spot is very pretty.." toya mumbled as he sat down on the blanket he brought. akito put the basket down and looked over at toya. akito started staring again then realized he was. "sorry sorry!" "huh? for what?" "staring" "akito it's fine, it doesn't bother me plus i was admiring how beautiful this area is" they talked to eachother looking out at what was infront them. toya grabbed something from the basket and giggled. "you're giggling again what did you do.." akito said nervously. toya laughed and threw a carrot at akitos head. "what the f-" akito tried saying as toya threw a few more carrots. "what the.." "okay okay sorry!" toya said laughing as he ate the other carrots he didn't throw. "it's fine but where did you even get those?" "your fridge" "oh." toya looked over and akito and smiled.

ena called toya to ask how everything was and he declined the call immediately. "who was that" akito asked in confusion. "my brother" toya responded quickly hoping he doesn't suspect anything. "can we eat now im hungry.." akito grumbled. "yea i'm hungry too" toya answered and grabbed something from the basket and started eating it. akito also grabbed something and ate aswell. he leaned on toyas shoulder and smiled, continuing to eat. toya leaned his head against akitos and smiled. after then finished eating they let their hand intertwine as they watched the sun set. they sat like this for what felt like forever.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
IM SO SO SORRY IT TOOK A WEEK I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING AND THANK YOU SM FOR 1k READS ILY ALL <33
ALSO IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT