kohane?

-toyas pov-

"hey aki? wanna go to sekai?" i asked my boyfriend. i earned a nod back and we entered the sekai.

-in sekai-

"what the fuck happened here.. and where is everyone" akito asked. i turned to him and shook my head, indicating i didn't know. "let's look around, come with me" i saod, taking akitos hand. "oh my god" both me and akito gasped. "MEIKO what happened?" i kneeled down to her level. "toya come here" i heard miku yell from outside. "akito take care of meiko, try finding everyone else.." i said, walking out.

"miku what's happening.." i worried. "it's kohane.. somethings wrong with her!" she tells me as rin comes over nodding. "it is her feeling after all, it had to have been something with an.. she doesn't normally get this upset.." i tell them as i go back inside. everyone was panicking and almost crying. "shut up!" akito yelled making everyone go silent. "i heard crying" akito said, as everyone looked at him.

i didn't wait, i ran to the noise so it got louder. it lead me to a room in the cafe i don't think anyone knew about. i knocked on the door then speaking up "hello? it's me, toya". "t-toya?" i heard someone respond, with trembling in their voice. it's kohane.

i tried opening the door and finally got it, i crawled into the little area. "kohane.. what's wrong.." i asked, hugging her from the side. "it's.. a-an.." she said, sobbing into her arms. "kohane, please tell me what happened when you're ready. please try to calm down and come out from this space." i asked her, nudging her. she nodded and pushed me aside, crawling out. i followed after her. i stood up and helped her up as well. "hane.. i've never seen you so upset" i said, hugging her. "toya..p-please don't leave me like.. she did.." she said, choking on her tears.

"akitos worried too.. would you like to go see the vocaloids and akito?" i asked her. she nodded, indicating she did. she followed me over to where everyone was. "kohane.. are you okay?!" akito said when he saw her.

-kohanes pov-

why is everyone so worried sick.. i'll be fine. i don't wanna tell them but i need to.. it feels wrong to tell them but i have to.. i'm not ready yet. i looked up at akito before walking over to him, then looking up at him before hugging him. "kohane, what happened you've never hugged me before" i hear akito asks me as he hugged me back. i looked around to see none of the vocaloids. "where did they all go..." i asked. "i don't know, but please try to feel happy this sekai is in terrible condition.. you've never been this upset.." i hear toya tell me. i left akitos hug and cried more.

i looked around the cafe again to see len and... an. i don't want anything to do with her. i left the sekai as soon as i saw her. i don't want to see her, she lied to me about loving me she was just with haruka the whole time. i sat on my bed and stared at the wall before hearing a knock. my dad answered and told the person to come see me. it better not be an.. thankfully, it wasn't. "kohane, please tell us what happened.. the sekai.." both akito and toya said. "come sit.." i mumbled, and they did.

"when.. we were at your house the other day.. an got upset with me and told me.. she d-didnt actually love me.. a-and she love h-haruka the whole t-time.." i cried into my hands. "oh my god what the fuck?!" akito stood up and looked at toya. "that's quite unlike her. why would she say that" toya said to himself.

"kohane, we can help you" akito tells me. "y-you can?" i asked, looking up. i heard a knock on my door. "in or no?"toya asked, me answering with a yes; my dad walked in.
"hane, what's wrong why have you been so upset lately?" he asked me. "my girlfriend., well.. ex.." i mumbled out..

____________________________________________________
oh my god i hate gay people so much guys
i wonder what's gonna happen with an & kohane 🤭