stargazing 🌌

"toya come on, get up please" akito asked, messing with the others hair. toya got up and pulled akito up with him. "get the stuff you packed i'll get the snack basket" toya smiled. they grabbed what they needed and left, the thought of being with eachother all the time made them both blush.

-toyas pov-

i grabbed the snacks and akitos hand and walked outside. since we're walking it might take longer so i'll just walk faster. after i started walking quicker, i tightened my grip on akitos hand, but i hope i'm not hurting him. "toya, is everything okay? you're squeezing my hand really tight.." akito said as he stopped walking. "uh yea, why" i turned around and asked as i loosened my grip a tad. "im scared you might hate me" i mumbled, hoping he didn't hear, but he did. "toya, you're the best partner someone could ask for and i only wanna be with you" akito told me before he pulled me into a hug. "i'm sorry" i said as i pulled away and started walking again. "don't apologize toya" akito told me, making me lightly smile. " 'kito we're here" i said, as i lead him to a spot where nobody ever goes. "toya.. this spot is so pretty" akito said, admiring the view

-3rd pov-

"i'm glad you like it akito" toya said, sitting down then motioning for akito to come sit with him. akito smiled then sat in his lap and stared at all the stars. toya rested his head on akitos shoulder pointing out all the constellations and stars. "akito look, see that one there? that's a constellation of my zodiac, gemini" toya said pointing to it. "there's yours over there" toya added pointing to another one.

 "there's yours over there" toya added pointing to another one

"that's cool but i have no idea what the hell you're saying" akito said, leaning against toyas chest

"that's cool but i have no idea what the hell you're saying" akito said, leaning against toyas chest. "that's okay akito, at least we can enjoy this together" toya said as he shivered. "are you cold?" akito asked, turning himself around and practically hugging toya as he hides his face into toyas chest. toya smiled and ruffled his hair, staring at the sky. he never wanted this moment to end, neither of them did. "orion.. hercules!..corvus" toya mumbled constellations as akito started falling asleep slowly. well was until toya started giggling "pegasus." he said as he giggled a bit more. " what's funny about that" akito groaned.

"my brother always calls himself 'star pegasus' i never understood why, neither does his boyfriend" toya told akito, wrapping his arms around akitos waist. akito blushed but shivered at the touch, then turned back around to look at the stars. toya grabbed the bag close by and got a blanket from it, wrapping it around with him and akito(it's a huge blanket). "warm..." akito mumbles then again; leaning agasint toya. toya lightly smiled and took a deep breath.

"is everything okay" akito asked. "i just need to get something off my mind.." toya sighed loudly. "what is it?" akito asked, as he felt toya push him off. "stand up really quickly please" toya asked as he got up. akito stood up confused. "toya i'm scared, what's happening" akito asked, grabbing toyas hand. toya sighed again. "akito.." he mumbled. "i love you so much.. i would love to spend time like this with you all the time, i've liked you for so long.." toya said, blushing, "toya i.." he tried to answer before getting cut off by toya speaking up again. "akito, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked, blushing even more. "toya.. of course i wanna be your boyfriend!" akito responded.

toya smiled before taking akitos wrist and kissing him under the stars. akito then returned, soon after. this was a moment they never wanted to forget. it was as if everything stopped and it's just them, akito and toya. they were all they ever needed, eachother. after they broke away, they stared at each other and smiled, both of them blushing; a lot. they never want this moment to end. "i'm kinda hungry, can we eat" toya asked, sitting down. akito nodded and got the extra blanket, setting it in the grass and getting the food. they stared at the stars and ate, akito resting his head on the others shoulder, toya resting his head on his boyfriends. they ate then wrapped up in the other blanket, talking amongst themselves.

eventually, akito went back and sat in toyas lap as they cuddled. they enjoyed the warmth between the blanket and themselves, causing them to shortly fall asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________
sorry it was short, im losing motivation but hey? they're dating now i guess?

__________________________________________________________________________sorry it was short, im losing motivation but hey? they're dating now i guess?