tell me everything toya

"toya come on!" just tell me what happen, ena pleaded. "of course ena i'll tell you everything me and akito do" toya said, sarcastically. "REALLY?" ena jumped up. "no. dumbass" akito said, walking out from the dining room. toya flinched all the sudden to realize akito was hugging him from behind. toyas phone started getting spammed and called. "what the fuck is that" ena asked. "probably my brother and kamishiro-senpai. never know with them" toya laughed.

"yup. it's them" toya said as he checked his phone. "okay.. they want me to come over because they miss me" he adds before anyone else can respond. "why would those weirdos miss you" akito groaned. "that's my brother and his boyfriend, im sure kamishiro-senpai wants to know how it went" toya said, leaving akitos grip around his waist. "i'm sorry akito i'll be back later, i love you" toya said as he kissed akitos cheek. "love you too" akito responded as toya walked out.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT THEY'RE GAY, MY BROTHERS A HOMOSEXUAL" ena yelled, secretly recording. she giggled then sent the video to her discord group(her,mizuki,mafuyu,kanade)

= enanan: attachement one video
=K: good for them.
=yuki: gay?
=amia:

=yuki: but were all dating amia

=K.: yuki, don't worry they're kidding
=enanan: why are you 2 so madly inlove, damn
=yuki: says you..
=enanan: no not me
=amia: ena i'm coming over right now just so we can kiss
=enanan: OMG OKAY 🫶🫶
=K.: proving our point..
=K.: STOP MEOWING I CAN HEAR YOU YOURE STILL IN CALL AMIA.
=amia: damn.. ena asked
=enanan: actually kys
=yuki: i can hear ena meowing as well.. theyre discord kittens i swear.
=amia: ena, can we at least kiss first
(kanade and mizuki were in vc and ena and mafuyu were in vc)
(then ena joined a vc with mizuki, both forgetting to leave the other vcs)
———————————with toya, tsukasa, and rui—————————

"aoyagi! hello! come to see your brother, no?" rui greeted me with the casual cat looking smile. "mhm" i said, inviting myself inside. "tsukasa is in the kitchen, i wasn't expecting you over so we were watching movies, he's making popcorn for us" rui said, walking me to where they were watching the movies. "uh,, he doesn't like the scary movies" i whispered. "i know! it just is a way to get him to cuddle with me, don't worry i'm taking good care of him" rui said, giggling.

"TOYA YOU'RE HERE NOW! TELL US HOW IT WENTTT" tsukasa yelled, striking one of his poses. "where's saki" i asked, looking away from my phone. "band practice" rui answered before tsukasa did. everyone sat down to watch the movie before toya talked about what went on since there was a little bit left of the movie. rui was sitting on the end, with tsukasa really close to him most likely terrified, toya sitting at the other end, not even watching and just texting ena what happened with him and akito.

-really obnoxious tsukasa screaming- "darling calm down, you'll be fine" rui said, as he hugged tsukasa. toya started laughing but yet felt bad at the same time. -after the movie ended-  "if you don't mind, would you like to share what happened with your and akito?" rui asked, smiling. "oh, yea sure" toya said, making sure they're both listening. "basically we cuddled a lot, which i loved, then we got stuff to go out there like blankets and snacks and cuddled even more" toya said. "akitos so clingy" tsukasa tried to whisper to rui.

"yea.. he really is but i am too and i love him for it" toya smiled. "what happened after" both rui and tsukasa asked. as tsukasa was about to start again, saki and her band members walked in. "saki! ichika, shiho, honami! hello!" tsukasa said, waving to the girls. "hello everyone" saki and the other 3 said. "oh toya can you-" saki got cut off by tsukasa. "he already is" tsukasa told her, sitting back down on ruis lap and leaning against him. (ew gays— me too) toya continued. "so then we walked over and when we go there i pointed out stars and stuff" "then we cuddled again.. uh.." toya sighed. "PLEASE SAY YOURE DATING" saki tried to jump up but shiho sat her back down so she doesn't fall. "and... i asked him out he said yes" toya said, blushing. "YES YES YES" tsukasa jumped up and hugged toya, saki did the same. rui took a picture and sent it to everyone. "i'm proud of you.." shiho said. "thank you, shiho? right?" toya thanked her. "yup" she nodded.

"oh lovely, ena is spamming me, i need to go before she beats me" toya said, waving by to everyone. "bye tsukasa, bye saki, bye rui—" and so on until he said to everyone. "byee!!" everyone waved back. "i'm so proud of him" tsukasa said, tearing up a bit. "me too!" saki added on. "me as well" rui agrees. the rest of leo/need did as well.

———————————————————————
839, quite short but it works i guess??