sekai and the arcade

"HEY GUYS" len ran in yelling. "does anyone know how it went with akito and toya?!" len said before anyone could speak. "no, i'm sure they had a good time because they aren't here and akito said he's coming here right after" meiko said, walking out from behind the counter. "do you know where everyone is?" meiko adds. len shook his head. rin walked in smiling "an and kohane will be -" rin tried speaking as she gets cut by someone walking in. kohane walked in right as she was speaking. "hello!" kohane said, walking over to a table.

"where's your girlfriend" len said running over. "an, she's going to be here later she's helping her dad so i decided to stop by.. is that okay?" kohane said, embarrassed. "rin what were you saying?" len wondered, looking to see his sister was gone. "where did she-" "oh she's at stage sekai helping more more jump" len was asking as kaito responded. kohane giggled and looked at her phone. "toya texted" kohane said giggling again. "WHATS IT SAY??" len said in curiosity. "me and akito will be there soon. we just woke up" kohane reads from her phone. "we need everyone here to listen about what happened with them!" len said opening the freezer and getting icecream.

-an hour later-

"heya!" an said walking in, hugging kohane. "akito still isn't here?" she looked around confused. "i'm right here" akito said as he gets up from a booth. "also shut up toyas asleep again" he adds. "huh..?" toya said, standing up. "an you wo-" "no i didn't!" "o-okay let's stop fighting.." an and akito tried to argue but kohane stopping it. "nobody.. woke me up. it was just a coincidence in.. time" he mumbled, still tired. meiko and kaito stood behind the counter, just watching everyone be themselves. "hey i'm back!" rin said walking over and sitting down in the booth everyone else was in. (an, kohane, akito, and toya). "oh wait, everyone's here! hi guys!" rin waves. toya leaned his head on akitos shoulder and went back to sleep. an took a picture in secret and sent it to ena. "so?? what happened??!" len asked, sitting in a table close enough to hear.

-after akito explain it because i'm lazy-

"that's so cute!!" rin says in excitement. "mhm!" miku and len agreed. "miku!" everyone said.(besides toya) "when did she get here?" len looked at rin asking. "do not look at me! i don't know!" rin said, looking at len then miku. "that seemed lovely akito! me and kaito will tell luka later" meiko said as she smiled, walking over. "did you guys have fun?" kaito said pulling a chair over. "why wouldn't i? being with toya is fun in general" akito said, laughing a bit. "so are you going to ask him out?" miku asked. "maybe.." akito said. later, toya woke up, rubbing his eyes. "morning toya" akito said ruffling toyas hair. "..morning 'kito" he mumbled, staying with his head on akitos shoulder. (yes ik toya is taller he's like slumped down in the booth) akito felt his face get red and he smiled. "hello toya!" everyone said, happy. "so what did i miss" toya said, glancing around. "also, hello to  everyone" he added on to his question. "nothing much" an said. "how have you and kohane been doing?" "we're doing great!" toya wonders, as an responds.

toya grabbed his phone from his pocket and opened dms with ena. he started typing what happened at the picnic, while still talking to everyone. "maybe tsukasa?" meiko questioned. toya knew it had to be ena, but lied and agreed it's tsukasa. "whats he want now?" akito groaned. "i don't know, he always needs something" toya said, sitting up and grabbing akitos hand to hold it under the table. (omg akito he definitely doesn't like you— me when i lie) "he just wants to get you away.." akito mumbled under his breath. "hm?" toya said looking at akito. they looked around to realize everyone else had left already.

"akito?" "what's up?" "there's this one place i wanna take you to, do you wanna go?" "sure but what is it?" "it's a surprise" "ah, nice" "when are we going though" "eh, maybe a day or two" "sounds good. but toya, wanna go to the arcade?" "wha- huh?" akito and toya talked back and fourth. "you hate the arcade?" toya said, confused. " i know, i know, but it's for you" akito said, reassuring him(toya). "oh, then sure..!" toya said, holding toyas hand tighter as they both got up and left sekai.

-at the arcade-

toya was focusing on a game as akito watched, not speaking because he didn't wanna mess him up. "YES" toya silently cheered as he got a goofy ahh jackpot. "goodjob toya!" akito smiled. "you can play too you know? we're at an arcade you don't need to watch" toya said. "i like watching, plus none of the games seem interesting" akito said, hoping to get out of it. "well, there's more areas then just this section" toya said, grabbing akitos hand and walking over to another section. toya was doing a bunch of claw machine games while akito made fun of  little kids. "akito what are you-" toya laughed and he pulled him away from some kid who was probably an ankle biter. "GAY" the kid yelled "GAY GAY HOMOSEXUAL GAY" he yelled again. "shut the fuck-" "AKITO.."
"leave the kids alone" "BUT IM NOT GAY" akito said after toya spoke. "first stage akito.. denial.." toya laughed. "okay whatever you say.." akito said. "okay kow let's go!" toya said dragging him to another location. 

"i won, again!" toya picked up the bear plush from the prize spot in the claw machine.

—credit to the twitter artist who made it, i don't remember the username so please tell me if you know—

akito started mumbling something that sounds like gibberish. "akito you okay" toya stopped walking and looked at the other in concern. "hejwjwaoje.. yea i'm fine..!" akito said, literally melting on the inside.