Chp 1. The Bathroom

Enjoyyyy

Finney pov:it was the end of class and I knew matty and all his little rats would be ready to beat me up like always

Finney pov:
it was the end of class and I knew matty and all his little rats would be ready to beat me up like always.
I saw Robin coming out of his class too, his knuckles looked pretty beat up since the fight with Moose. Our eyes locked for a second before I had to pick up my speed to get away from matty.

I hurried to the bathroom and hid in the last stall at the end but I was too late they walked in the door seconds after me. "Hey, Finney," matty says "come on out, dick weed" "not fooling anyone noid" they throw careless insults at me, I could give less of a shit I just wanna be prepared if they hit me. "What are you doing in our bathroom? huh?" one of them says breaking my train of thought. "See the sign? It says, Boys." "not fags." one of them chimes in. before anyone else could say anything robin opens the door.

Robins pov:
I saw Finney walking out of class, we locked eyes for a second before he started practically bolting down the hallway to the bathrooms. I was slightly confused before I realized matty and his goons were following him. I decided to put my stuff in my locker quickly and follow them to the bathroom. before I got in I heard them talking to Finney. I push open the door "Dipshits, move." I say in a stern voice, Finney flinches back a little.

"Hey Finn, what's happening?" I say in an oblivious tone. "you know, just keeping on, keeping on I guess." he says in his slightly panicked but calm voice it always seems to make my face warm when he talks. "Uhhuh." I say sorta spaced out, "Moose got some damn sharp teeth, knuckles bled all first period." I say simply.

Matty and his goons start to walk out. "wait" I say "Fuck with Finn again..." I pause for a minute. "I fuck with you." they just stand there staring at me. "You can leave now," I say moving with my hand for them to go.

Finneys pov:
"thank you," I say to Robin, why is he always so nice to me it's not like we are that good of friends, yet.
"You're gonna have to stand up for yourself one of these days." he says "yeah, yeah I know," I say

"Hey, why'd you fight Moose," I ask "He was just shit-talking I was sure he was gonna back down... nope!"
robin says. we both giggle I love his voice it's kinda cute I say to myself as I feel my face get hot I try looking away but I see him looking at me he laughs to himself.

"I was so surprised when he swung, to be honest." robin blurts out. "I mean, did you have to?
Looked like you hurt him." I say slightly concerned even though moose was the biggest jerk ever. "I was just gonna knock his ass down. Whale on him a bit. But that wouldn't draw no blood. In a situation like that, the more blood, the better. For the crowd, you know? It makes a stronger point." Robin says cheerfully.

Robins pov:
I try and lighten the mood and stop talking about fighting I can tell Finney is a little bit upset. "I've seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre Friday night. You seen it?" I say. I can see Finney's mood change, his face looks surprised. "That movie is rated R! My dad would never take me to that," he says laughing slightly.