Chp 3. The Grabber

he was there

he was there.

He was with him in the basement, Finney started to panic. "No no no no not again not again" he thought.
The Grabber walked over to him. "Welcome back Finney" he giggled. he was disgusting, his fake yellowish white smile plastered across a mask, his mid-length gray straw hair, and his eyes.

They scared Finney so bad he just wanted to cry or scream he wants to go back with Robin. He looks around the room.

What if he just went up the stairs, they were unlocked what if this time he could make it? Finney walked up the stairs but he didn't even have time to walk further till he noticed The Grabber was behind him.

"NOOOO STOP NO NO GET OFF OF ME" Finney screamed and screamed The Grabber wouldn't let him go. He dragged him into a room he hadn't seen before. "STOP STOP PLEASE" Finney cried.

"One more word and I will slit your throat." The Grabber spoke.

Finney got quite quickly. The Grabber left the strange room with Finney in it alone. he came back minutes later with a chair, belt, and rope.

"sit," he pointed at the chair he had set down.
Finney got up and sat in the chair he knew what was gonna happen. The Grabber tied his legs and arms to the chair. Once he was finished he grabbed the belt.

"naughty naughty naughty boy," he spoke

he swung the belt at Finney, again, again, again.
"STOP STOP " Finney screamed as tears fell from his eyes.

Suddenly it all stopped

BRO I FR WANTED TO SOB WRITING THIS

284 words