Chp 5. I'm Going Home.

enjoy

Bruce just brushed it off, honestly why should he care if Robin wanted to ruin the mood he could ruin it for himself

Finney however finally realized that maybe Robin wasn't in the best mood. "Hey, Rob you okay?"

Robin just glared at him. "Oh wow you just fucking notice?" Robin was pissed, Finney had ignored him practically the whole day THEY were supposed to hang out. Not him and stupid bruce, ooo Robin wanted to beat the shit out of him.

"Robin what the heck I didn't even do anything to you why are you acting like this?!?" Finney spoke offended

"Yeah because inviting Bruce whatever the fuck his last name is then forgetting me all day when me and you were supposed to hang out all day today definitely isn't a big deal or anything!" Robin said breathlessly

Finney just kinda stood there in shock, he didn't think he was ignoring Robin. "But I just-" Finney barely mumbled out before getting cut off.

"No fucking "buts" Finn all I wanted to do is hang out with you and you act like I'm not even here, fuck you I'm going home." Robin went inside the store to see if Vance was there, he was.

"Vance, can you come here for a second?" Robin said making a motion with his hand. "Ugh whatever" Vance replied leaving his game to go talk with Robin.

"Sooooo what do you want?" Vance asked Robin as they were standing behind the gas station.

Robin felt tears prick the sides of his eyes. He was never the person who cries over stuff like this so he just took a deep breath and tried to be as calm as possible.

"So me and Finn were supposed to hang out today, but he invited that Bruce kid or whatever and he completely forgot I even existed!" Robin ranted to Vance.

"I say you drop his ass and act like he doesn't exist for a few days so he knows how it feels!" Vance said angrily. Vance hated when people made Robin upset because he was super tough and didn't let things get to him, and Vance knew when it did it was serious.

"But what if he's sad and doesn't have any-" Robin started saying before Vance cut him off. "No no no fuck him he made you feel like shit do it right back"

Robin just nodded and started walking home.

He passed Finney and Bruce while walking and Finney ran up to him. "Robin wait do you wanna-" Finney tried to say the last part before Robin lost it. "You know what Finn do you ever know how to just LEAVE SOMEONE THE FUCK ALONE?" Robin shouted at him.

Finney's heart shattered into a million pieces. He just stared at Robin before a tear rolled down his soft pale cheek. "Ok, s-sorry" he sputtered out before turning around and walking back to Bruce.

Robin felt kind of bad but kept on a strong face and kept walking home.

Finney however fell into Bruce's arms he was a crying mess. "Finney are you okay?!?" Bruce heard the whole conversation with Robin. He didn't hate Robin but didn't like him now.

Finn didn't respond he just sat and hugged Bruce. Soon he let go and Bruce walked him home. He waved Bruce goodbye and opened the door to his house.

His dad was drunk like always and Gwen was in her room. Finney decided to just go to bed even though it was only 2:30 he wanted to take a nap

He woke up to Gwen shaking him. "Finney you're home early why? Gwen asked "long story...don't wanna talk...just sleep" Finney mumbled.

Gwen left the room and Finney slept the whole day and night but somehow walking up for school in the morning he was exhausted.

Finley got ready for school putting on his clothes and doing basic hygiene necessities.

Once he was done he put on his shoes and began to walk with Gwen.

"So how's it going with Robin?" Gwen asked. The last thing Finney wanted to do was talk about Robin.

Finley just shrugged and kept walking on. "oh come on I know you like him jerk face!" Gwen said, Finney just replied with a sigh. "I didn't mean it," Gwen said worriedly.

"I just really don't wanna talk about it right now, sorry Gwen," Finney replied. The rest of the walk to school was pretty silent. Finney was lost in his thoughts, did he really say something wrong to Robin? I mean Robin was the only friend that he really had.

Once Finney had arrived at class everything was normal, the day was going pretty smooth other than not occasionally talking to Robin as they passed each other switching periods.

It was the seventh period, the last period before Finney could finally leave school. When it was seventh period mostly everyone went to the bathroom or stopped at their lockers.

Finney had to use the bathroom so he quickly walked into the bathroom and did his business, but before he could finish drying his hands Matty and his friends walked in.

He was screwed, he didn't have Robin to scare the bullies this time. He had no time to run out either.

"Hey Finney," Matty says. "Long time no see fag."

Matty swings at Finney, his fist quickly making contact with Finney's cheek. Soon after Finney is thrown to the ground with multiple kicks to the stomach.

"s..s..stop" was all Finney could mutter out groaning at every kick to the side.

With another punch to the face and kick to the stomach, the bullies soon grew tired and left Finney beaten up in the school bathroom.

Finney dusted himself off the dirty bathroom floor and put some water on a brown paper towel from the school's metal dispenser. Quickly wiped his bloody nose but not the cut on his face.

He had faint red marks appearing with a black eye following, he looked like he got his shit rocked. He did but that didn't matter, it was the fact he could barely walk back to class.

While walking back he saw the last person he needed to see right now Robin Arellano.

Robin quickly glanced at him before looking back a second time, did Finney look that bad?

Robin quickly walked over to where Finney was standing. "what the hell happened to you?!?" Robin asked surprised.

"well while SOMEONE was ignoring me Matty and his friends came over and beat me up," Finney said in an annoyed sarcastic tone.

"God damn it, Vance!" Robin said under his breath.

"Finney I'm sorry I know I've been a bit of a shitty friend lately but please let me clean your wounds before you go at least. "Sure," Finney replied with a slight smile.

Both boys walked into the bathroom. "Ow, shit that stings" Finney spoke flinching back.

"Finney I'm sorry for blowing up on you yesterday it wasn't cool of me, I just got upset and shit I don't know what happened back there I hope you can forgive me, man" Robin spoke while wiping down Finneys scraped knee.

"Of course I forgive you, dude, you are literally my only friend. Finney said laughing to himself a bit.

"Thanks i'm glad you're chill about it most people leave me after I blow up like that'" Robin said sadly.

Finney would never do that, Robin was his best friend after all!

After robin was finished Finney got his stuff together and walked home with Gwen.

1281 words

BRO UGH THIS TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE I HOPE U LIKE IT 🙏