Doc x Male! Reader Injured

373 words

Requested by occasionalpanic
(Thank you for the request and I had fun writing this I really hope you enjoy it!)

    It has been awhile since Doc had left to get some more supplies for his projects. I asked if I can come with him, but he said no its to dangerous for me. It has been what five hours and I'm starting to get worried even seamus. So I decided to go find him.
" Hey Seamus ill be right back I'm going to find doc to see if he's alright!"

"Ok and be careful!"

  I went out to find doc as I was trying not to get caught by the zurks. I finally arrived at doc's "old place" were he was before he got back to the slums. As I opened the door I saw him on a horrible condition. I froze at the horrible sight. His hair was messy and some wires is out of he's arm and leg.
   He turned around to see his lover by the door in shock.
" Hey-"

" What happened doc!?"
He said while looking at his injuries.
" I did found the supplies, but when I tried to leave I was ambushed by zurks and well you can see what happened"

"Doc you should let me come along I could help you"

"I know, but your to important to me love, and I can't imagine if you got hurt"

. You hugged him, he hugs you back with one arm. An hour later as you try to fix doc's leg to walk back to the slums to fix his arm.
"There you go fix as new i mean for you leg of course"

"Thank you for fixing my leg now we should be going"

  As they leave and a lot of running they finally made to the slums safe and sound. As they went to doc's home Seamus was wondering what happened, doc explained to him. And that he got help with is arm. At the end doc was fixed by his lovely boyfriend and now resting on the couch all snuggled up with his love by his side.

( sorry if this was bad I really hope you did enjoy this and I promise to make.it better😁)