Clementine x Female! Reader Jealousy

*Smut * *DO NOT NOT READ IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE*

Maybe it started when momo was being a little too touchy-feel-y towards you. his hand on your shoulder each time you made him laugh; how he hugged you just a second too long when you first walked through the door. or maybe the first tick was caused by doc’s little pet names for you (as he does for most of his friends)—“oh, doll, you made it!” “whatever you say, hun.” “a fascinating discovery indeed, darling!”
Zabaltazar most definitely struck a nerve when his full, undivided attention seemed to be solely on you all night—eyes on you whenever you had a story to tell and with input at the end to let you know he cared. even directing a different bot’s own conversation to focus on you once again.
whichever it was to push some buttons didn’t matter…
Because now here clementine sits, watching her friends be a little too into her girlfriend—with arms folded, left leg bouncing, and a grimace (or the robot equivalent to one) stuck on her face, unmoving.
“a little bit of a baby? are you forgetting the time you screamed because you saw a rat? you didn’t let any of us leave until we scoured your entire flat to make sure there wasn’t any there!”
momo pouted, leaning back against the couch, “you’d be scared too if you saw one of those… things hanging around your living room!” his foot playfully hitting yours, which you returned by lightly kicking his shin.
“it was a toy! it wasn’t even real!” you laughed, the other two outsiders by your side joining in with you. doc nudged your arm, smiling, “we better go ahead and check again, doll; he’s gonna get all paranoid with this memory resurfaced!”
you laughed harder at the comment, and clementine could’ve sworn she’d seen red in the moment. she hadn’t been amused in the slightest the past twenty minutes. and even with one of her favorite momo stories being told, she just couldn’t stop focusing on every little thing her friends did around you.
“doll,”
doc making you laugh.
zabaltazar not taking his annoying eyes off you.
momo now practically playing footsies with you??
oh, no—no way. this was stopping. now.
“this has been fun,” clem started, mimicking a stretch whilst yawning. everyone’s attention turned to her. “… but we should get going now—i’m sure, my love, here is also pretty tired.”
clem and you waved your goodbyes to the bots left behind—who all shared a question mark on their screens as they glanced between each other. with a slam of the door, you both made your leave (one was more reluctant).
“clem, what was that?” you puzzled, worriedly. though, instead of an answer, the outsider simply led you down the cascade of stairs in the apartment building; your wrist still tightly captured.
“clem? clem, talk to me, please.” as much as you were concerned about her behavior, you were also out of breath; clementine was practically dragging you towards your shared apartment.
and maybe if she opened up she would-
“please, slow down!”
but the notoriously stubborn outsider didn’t say a word, yet she calmed her pace… just by a little. it was enough for you to not have to jog to keep up. you had no doubt in your mind that she wouldn’t be opposed to tugging along your limp body had you lost your footing.
she swung open your flat’s door, giving you a chance to catch your breath as she locked it behind you. you had your hands on your knees, basically gasping for air—you must’ve been going as fast as a car back there, you thought.
and just as you repaired your lungs, standing up straight to turn and face her and say, “clem, what is going-“ your girlfriend pushed you back against the wall, her ‘kiss me’ tattoo right beside your head.
“‘what’s going on’? i don’t know—maybe you should tell me what was going on back there.” your previous words stuck in your throat at clementine’s aggressive tone.
you were trapped between wallpaper and narrowed eyes… and a shift in atmosphere. your mind replayed moments back at zabaltazar’s flat, but at no point could you recall doing anything wrong, really!
“what are you talking about, clem?” you furrowed your brows, trying to compete against her furious expression… although there was an obvious dominant side and you were sinking into your place underneath her gaze.
her voice box let out, what you’ve come to known as, a robotic scoff. and the pixels on her screen half-circled to simulate rolling her eyes.
“don’t play dumb with me—you saw exactly how they were treating you… like they wanted you all to themselves.” clem leaned in and before you could object, she placed a cold finger on your bottom lip to shut you up.
“did you want that too? wanted my friends to all have their way with you?” her voice lowered and she moved her hand down from your mouth, pushing up your shirt to rest on your bare waist; you shuddered at her cold metal.
“of course not, clem! i’m yours!” you held her head in your palms, looking at her with the most sincere expression.
she smiled, but it wasn’t her usual soft upturn of blue pixels she’d normally do when you said something like that. her eyes half-lidded and it seemed more as though you amused her with what you said more than anything. and suddenly, you felt like unbeknownst prey to a hungry lion.
“i know, baby. that’s why i’m gonna have to make you remember that.”
the companion shoved her knee between your legs and you sharply gasped at the unexpected friction. your hands that cupped her facial frame went stiff and eventually moved down to her shoulders to keep yourself stable.
clementine used the hand that was on your waist to push your hips back and forth. each grind against her metal had you lightly panting and at some point you started bucking your hips yourself—completely forgetting how this even started.
“i’m sure those guys would kill to see you like this… it’s too bad they’re not here to do it themselves.” she pushed her knee further into your cunt and watched as your back arched away from the wall.
you shook your head, finding it hard to talk like this, and clementine tilted her screen to mock you, still with that entertained look. “no… m’only want you, clem..”
“is that right? didn’t seem that way when you were practically begging momo to keep touching you.” and with that remembrance, albeit a little over-exaggerated, clementine’s previous annoyance and anger returned.
with an idea laced with malice and spite, she pulled her knee away. hearing you whine, almost whimper, for a piece of her back was something to behold; it certainly sent a wave of electricity through her mainframe, hearing you so needy just for her.
she would never let her friends get a chance to hear it.
“wait—please, don’t stop.”
she shushed you, cupping your chin to look up at her. “you want me?” she quizzed, looking you up and down; god, you already looked a mess… and just from her knee?
you nodded a slightly too frantic ‘yes’ and clem dropped her hand from your face, “then tell me how bad you need me, hm?”
oh, so that’s what it was.
clementine was jealous.
your girlfriend felt threatened—she was never any good at sharing. and now you thought back to earlier, how pissed she must’ve been seeing the rest of her group give you so much attention; you wondered how badly she wanted to dismantle the whole party for the way they were treating you.
you could see it all now—her patience slowly dropping with each affectionate action you were given. and a picture of steam visibly wafting from her vents materialized in your mind.
a heat burning between your legs and a guilt for not taking in account clem’s feelings decided that you couldn’t deny her her request—not like you had much of a choice anyways.
your cheeks burned at the bot’s awaiting eyes and clementine reminded you just how badly you wanted her by sneaking a hand to the curve of your ass.
“god, i need you so bad, clem!” you rubbed your legs together, with a little hope she wouldn’t notice (oh, she noticed). “i need you to fuck me—i need you to fuck me like i’m only yours.”
you grabbed at her arm, positioning it to sit on your inner thigh. clementine looked at you as if you were the most pitiful thing there was, and by the desperation in your voice, you probably were.
“i don’t want those guys, baby—i want you… please.”
she squeezed your thigh, a satisfied look in her eyes. “jump up.” is all she said and you knew exactly what she wanted. you used her shoulders for support as you hopped up and hugged your legs around her torso. she held onto the flesh of your ass and set you on the kitchen counter.
“oh, pretty girl, m’ gonna **** you so dumb you’ll forget the names momo, doc, and ******* baltazar.”
and just like she promised, she wasted no time pushing aside your skirt and shoving down your panties. cold, metallic fingers already swiping your slit, ripping a guttural moan from your throat.
you made a compelling case, clementine didn’t hold her jealousy against you. but every time she thought back on your time at the flat, she couldn’t get the image of you being gushed over by her friends out of her head.
now she wished the outsiders were here, standing at the door of her apartment… watching with wide eyes as clementine fucks you so good, you’re chanting her name like a broken record.
“oh, ah! clem!”
Yea, just like that
the image of you sopping wet on a wooden counter with your companion girlfriend’s fingers rubbing against your cunt was utterly obscene. your pretty, little panties hung at your feet and two arms looped around a robotic neck; clementine’s body situated between your legs to keep you wide open and you were overheating far more than her computer head could ever.
“god, you’re dripping—and just from me. just for me.” she whirled, which was almost like a robotic purr.
your legs were absolutely shaking and you couldn’t keep your mouth from being agape. eyebrows furrowed and eyes closed; there was a sheen of sweat glossing your skin, which clementine has always thought was pretty—like glass (she has no idea why humans do it).
she put a finger underneath your chin, guiding it up for you to face her. “look at me, baby.” she cooed, head tilted with those same lidded pixels and smile—though, she stared at you much more in adoration this time… with a little lace of self-pride.
you were hers, just hers. just her little crybaby with wet, fat tears in your eyes. just her’s to fuck.
and while the other outsiders probably stroked themselves to the thought of you hopped up on a table, crying for them—she got to actually see it.
clementine just stared at you for a moment, forcing you to stare right back. and she smiled a little wider at the sight of you so desperately trying to keep those little eyelids open for her—because she said to.
and then she stopped.
she stopped her movements, stopped her artificial thumb from circling your clit, stopped her two other fingers from keeping your pussy open.
oh, and you whined. whined at the loss of her.
that picture of her friends watching her fuck you returned. they would be mortified. mortified at seeing you being undone by someone who’s not them. they would beg for a chance to be the ones who make you cry like that.
and she would just glance at them, with a boastful smile.
she stayed like that for too many seconds, you thought. just watching you, watching you squirm to get back that contact.
and then, all at once, she stuffed her large fingers into your puffy cunt, seeing your face contort in pleasure. and she pumped them in and out and in and out.
you were sure her hand was just as wet as you were.
the hotbox room was filled with lewd squelching noises, noises she wanted more of, and your moans and whimpers.
her’s, her’s, her’s.
not doc’s, not momo’s, not zabaltazar’s.
her’s—clementine’s.
“could momo **** you like this?” her voice box warbled, smothered in envy, selfishness.
“you think any of the other outsiders could make you fall apart like i can?”
oh, god, and how badly you were falling apart—like she broke you down brick by brick until you were nothing but puddy in her big, big hands.
she slightly smashed your cheeks; your sweet, pitiful face drenched in those hot tears.
“no, clem! o..only you!” you practically cried.
pixelated eyes full of possessiveness, and if you didn’t know any better, you’d say she was smirking.
she laughed, a bitter and mocking laugh.
“that’s right, baby, only me.”
Only Clementine