Seamus x Neko! Reader Best Day

Request by Staticy_exe
(I hope you like it!)

   As I walked around with the orange cat on my shoulder and some of the bots are giving me a weird looks. But I don't care what they think. I went to the bar to meet up with my best friend Seamus.
    I had interd the bar as Jacob was giving Seamus an drink. So I have dicided to "scare" him and so i gave jacob an signil to not say anything. He nods. I went up to him quietly then."Boo!""AHH!" he said while he fell on the ground."Y/N I told you not to do that!" he said while I laugh."Im sorry man I couldn't help it." I replied. I grab his arm to get him up from the ground.
    "Bye Jacob!" I said while running away with Seamus. " Don't get in too much trouble you two!" He replied. We ran to my apartment."Hey Semus.""What?"
"Do you want to watch Wensday? I said looking at him. "Sure."(Also if your wondering Its the power of Logic UvU....sorry :'( Anyways let continue the story!) After three hours went by I have suddenly have an idea in mind. I smirked then I grabbed Seamus hand. In the corner of my eye see Seamus blushing.
    "Hey Seamus are you ok?" I said. He was quiet for a moment then replying"Y-yea im am your just seeing things." He said looking away. I grab his screen then I kissed him. He was shocked but He then "kissed" back putting his metal hand in my hair while his other is around my waist. After a few mineats of "making out" I pull back for some air. I hugged him with my face on his chest. He hugged me back"I love you so much Y/N." He said quietly. "I love you too Seamus." I said closing my eyes. Tonight was the best day ever.

                                    ✨The End✨

Next up Shy! Doc x Female! Robot! Reader

*Edited*
I have edited some stuff to the story so its easier to understand.