Sub! Blazer x Dom! Reader

*lime*
Edit- I forgot who request it so I'm sorry 😅

"Blazer , I'm off to work," you called out as you grabbed your suitcase.
"Don't stay too late again,!" he called from his 'home office' in the bedroom.
You grinned, "What you get lonely without me at night?"
"Shut up!"
You chuckled as you walked out the door, sometimes with how you behave I think it should be the other way around.
You wouldn't admit it throbbed down there when you thought about Katsuki being under you for once.
You shook your head, that'd never happen, blazer  likes being in the power of everything he does. Including me.
*Few hours later*
I got back to blazers apartment as I got a surprise for him.(😏)
( here is a warning turn back now before its to late...or don't-)
As I walk to our shared bedroom I saw him there messing with his chain necklace so I went behind him and kissed his neck. He was shocked and grow grown as I kiss his neck I had kissed his soft spot. As I was kissing his neck I put my hand to his metal chest and slowly taking off his shirt. I went in front of him take his face and kissed him. Then I push him back to the bed making him laying down and climb on top of them. "Now let me be in control for tonight darling ~"

(Sorry for being so short I was trying to think of something but this us what I got so I really hope you guys enjoy this 😁)- mist