Doc x Female! Robot! Reader

Request from IcysLab
(Sorry if this was short, but I hope you enjoy this!!)

No One's POV
She doesn't know how long its have been in the little apartment, but Doc since he has an idea how we are going to get out of here.
As Doc was getting the Defluxor to test. Y/N came up to Doc "Hey can I came with you this time?" He was hesadent for a moment but then replyed "Sure but stay close beside me I don't want anything to happen to you." Y/n blushed at his comment.
As They went out Y/N stayed really close to Doc just in case she doesn't get killed by the zurks. He stoped walking and got an target for his invention."Alright Y/N I recomen you on top of the cart just in case."Y/N nods a went to the cart.
As he turns on the Defluxor for a few mineats it starts to smoke then be for he can turn it off it broke on him. With that loud bang it has got the zurks attission. as they went towards Doc, Y/N went towards him and grabbing his arm pulling him to cover.
"Come on Doc we have to get out of here!" She yelled , while running to the aparment. They got to safty Y/N drop to the ground. "I'm sorry for bring you here if it wasn't for me we wouldn't be stuck here." She said with guilt.
Doc Sit beside Y/N Holding her hand."It's not your fault at least you tried to help hem an im grateful for that." He grabs your screen towards him."And thats why I love you because you're smart, brave, and talented.
Also you have helped me rise Seamus and that's why I love you dearly." She was shocked. For a moment of silence she then grabs his screen before he can say anything she put her screen to his. (As a kiss if your wondering) she pulled away blushing.
"I love you too Doc." Doc smiled and then hug Y/N.
Maybe this wasn't bad after all.

✨The End✨