memories

❀⊶—---⊷❀⋅❀⊶—---⊷❀

On the 31st of July 1995, Lily Potter did not give birth to only one child, but instead two children. Twins - one boy and one girl. Their names were Harry James Potter and Rosalie Faye Potter. But only one grew up in the Potter home. 

Halloween of 1996. Voldemort was defeated by a young Harry Potter, but he was not the only one lost to the Wizarding World that night. The younger Potter twin was struck by the Killing Curse, but a protection charm performed with powerful accidental magic from her brother, casted her away from the danger that Voldemort possessed. 

By the time Lily and James Potter, along with their best friends Sirius Black and Remus Lupin were ale to enter the children's nursery, they were too late. The family of four had lost one of its members in a matter of seconds. 

So what happened to little Rosalie Faye? The amount of power in the protection charm Harry accidentally casted, along with the power from Voldemort's Killing Curse, teleported her as far away from the danger as possible. Where that might be? None other than Beacon Hills, California. 

Read to find out what happened to the youngest Potter as her family and others from the Wizarding World watch the memories of Rosalie and the McCall pack. 

❀⊶—---⊷❀⋅❀⊶—---⊷❀

hi everyone !

i just want to say thank you for taking the time to click on my story. it's my first ever story that i have written outside of a high school English class. 

i've had this idea for a harry potter x teen wolf crossover for a while now and finally decided to bring it to life. i have a guilty pleasure for stories where the characters are reacting to different events/stories and i just wanted to put my ideas out there. 

now i did not graduate college with an English major so bare in mind any grammar errors that may be present.

updates will be slowly coming. my goal is to have at least half of season 1 of teen wolf written before i start to publish the chapters so please bare in mind the absence of updates. 

all rights are reserved to j.k. rowling, warner bros., jeff davis, mtv, and everyone else. the only thing that belongs to me is rosalie and any other character that i have made. 

with that being said, i hope you enjoy the character i have created and the stories to come

- crescent